GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!

Go down 
+2
Sprocket
9196RMWNUT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
9196RMWNUT

9196RMWNUT

New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Empty
PostSubject: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Just want to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Daniel and I live just outside of Atlanta, GA and I currently have a 93 RMW LO5 wagon and a freshly bought 95 RMW LT1 wagon. I have had 5 of these cars and loved each one of them dearly. I'm so excited about finding this site and finding out about Wagonfest and I'm going to do everything I can to make the next one!! I have had some luck fixing some of the common problems associated with these cars and enjoy doing what I can myself.

I hope I can offer and receive advice from other people that share my hobby and passion for these awesome rides!!

Thank you for making this forum possible!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Welcome again Daniel and still looking for those doors!
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Welcome aboard matey, sounds like you got the bug alright....two current wagons is a good start for this bunch Smile They are like tater chips...

Um, pics of your ride are pretty much required here, otherwise we won't leave you alone ha ha ha.

Great site, great people, next Wagonfest FL at the end of March 2012 in Daytona. Looking forward to seein' you there.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Welcome!!

As you are already aware, we share knowledge and opinion freely in here..... if you want it or not......
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Welcome aboard! And... what Robert said.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Welcome aboard! And... what Robert said.. Wink

+3 Welcome to the Madness.....................
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:56 am

Welcome and glad you found the forum!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!   New to the site!!  On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the site!! On my 5th wagon and loving them more everyday!
Page 1 of 1