GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Climate control for my 91

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Porkwagon

Porkwagon

Climate control for my 91 Empty
PostSubject: Climate control for my 91   Climate control for my 91 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Anyone have a climate control for my 91 wagon? Standard one without the lights. Had some vacuum pieces in the back of mine break. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Climate control for my 91   Climate control for my 91 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 pm

What kind of 91 wagon?

There is one in a Caprice wagon in Tampa. I was not planning to go there until later this week. It is the same as the Caprice sedan. I am looking at about $40 shipped.
Back to top Go down
Porkwagon

Porkwagon

PostSubject: Re: Climate control for my 91   Climate control for my 91 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Hey Fred, thanks for the offer. I think I have one tracked down. I heard you were the go to guy for parts, and I have a long list. I will be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climate control for my 91   Climate control for my 91 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climate control for my 91
Page 1 of 1