GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend

Go down 
+14
94Woody
bcreasy
Krzdimond
toomanytoyz
Al H.
brokecello
TylerW
s1l1sc
Bewber
phantom 309
jayoldschool
Lynol
JoeT
81X11
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
94Woody

94Woody

New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Bewber wrote:
Do you idiots really consider YOUR wife taking YOUR kids somplace with YOUR dog in your car as a BORROW?

Like the same as borrowing a co-workers truck to move furniture?

You have GOT to be kidding me.

QFT.

I have messed up plenty of things on my wagon using it as intended. At the end of the day, it is just a car. Plain and simple.

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Bewber wrote:
Do you idiots really consider YOUR wife taking YOUR kids somplace with YOUR dog in your car as a BORROW?

Like the same as borrowing a co-workers truck to move furniture?

You have GOT to be kidding me.

I'll say USE next time instead of borrow.... She asked to use my car. Hope that's better. I have to ask to use her Grand Prix. It's all the same to me.

Sorry all for venting earlier. I'm very happy my family got home safe, and after 17 years I still love my wife and for the most part know what to expect. I expected the car to come back dirty.....we do use it to go to the lake, the ranch and such, and my kiddos certainly get it dirty inside, but I was upset she made no attempt to clean it up. I also understand with 105K miles, it could have just broken on her too. I drive the wheels off the car.....but I love it a lot and between the filth and finding out it was broken by driving it...I got upset. Again, just life.

Anyway didn't mean to stir everyone up. Parts are on order, the front end will be nice and new, the heavy-duty rear springs I've needed for a year will be installed, and by next week it will hopefully be on the road again and better than ever.

-Mike

Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am

No worries brah. I sold my MINT MINT MINT 1996 DCM Impala SS - which is/was/forever shall be a holy grail car to me - for 2 reasons

1. I couldn't shut off the OCD, and it wasn't cool how much I worried about keeping it perfect.

2. We had THREE kids all in car seats, and it wasn't realistic for me to own a car that couldn't be used comfortably (mentally and otherwise) as a family car - and when I left, I bought a DCM wagon the very next day.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 am

When I was a kid, I had a friend whose parents didn't allow him in the living room. I always thought that was odd. They had three kids in a 1500 square foot house, and they weren't allowed to use the biggest room because they wanted to preserve the carpet or something.

Misty let you sleep in and have a nice morning. She took care of energetic boys and dogs, and was worn out by 2:30 in the afternoon. How often does she go to bed at that time? You got mad because there's dog hair and mud on the carpet after hiking in a wet area. Are you raising cars or boys?

It sounds like you need two big wagons: a family car that gets normal use and a car that only gets driven on the boulevard when it's sunny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 am

Thats the best answer,more wagons Mike!
Jim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 am

I still would like to see this one saved...

http://texoma.craigslist.org/cto/2779521450.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:22 am

Since its a texas wagon with no rust,looks like an easy save and would make a great DD.
Jim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 am

Flasheroo wrote:
Since its a texas wagon with no rust,looks like an easy save and would make a great DD.
Jim

If I can get the Cutlass going I'm going to take turns using it and the Roady. I sure hope it runs well!

Worked on it last night, sanding and painting parts. Going to paint the engine on Saturday....semi-gloss black.

Getting closer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 am

Man... why isn't that wagon here in Jacksonville? I'd buy that thing in a heartbeat and have a Caprice for sale... lol
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:59 pm

If you paint the engine black, you'll have a harder time fingering out where it's leaking from.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Bewber wrote:
If you paint the engine black, you'll have a harder time fingering out where it's leaking from.

This is true! It's ok, the factory 307's were black, so I'll have a good "sleeper"....other than the chrome valve covers and breather and Rocket 350 decal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:05 am

Wife did not say she was sorry for the car, but she took the family to dinner tonight at Chuy's. She sure knows what makes me happy.....fajitas and Dr. Pepper. I'll be dead soon......hahahaha.

When I get upset with her I have to remember that "it's different for girls"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n34s98WpwJg

Wink
Back to top Go down
bcreasy

bcreasy

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 am

81X11 wrote:
Wife did not say she was sorry for the car

Ok I guess things are different in Texas but from what I have read you post. YOU OWE HER A SORRY for yelling at her

phantom 309 wrote:

wonder what your poor kids think ? probably was a real bummer for them after a great day out with mom and the dogs while old fat dad did the couch potato thing,.
your idea of daily driver is definitely skewed in my opinion,.

nick

I had to quote Nick on this because in my honest opinion he hit the nail right square on the head

I let my girlfriend read this and she thinks you are a DICK and is shocked your wife puts up with it. I have 4 kids and another on the way you would have heart failure if you saw my roadie. To me its something to tinker with but its transportation to haul my family safely around in

Like I have stated you need to relax enjoy life don't freak if there's a spot on you hunk of metal, but enjoy the kids and family. Life is too short to waste worrying about a car spend all the time you can with the family, Life is unpredictable and one day it can all change, and you will look back and have missed out, because you have been in the corner in a fetal position crying your car was dirty Shocked
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:15 am

bcreasy wrote:
81X11 wrote:
Wife did not say she was sorry for the car

Ok I guess things are different in Texas but from what I have read you post. YOU OWE HER A SORRY for yelling at her

phantom 309 wrote:

wonder what your poor kids think ? probably was a real bummer for them after a great day out with mom and the dogs while old fat dad did the couch potato thing,.
your idea of daily driver is definitely skewed in my opinion,.

nick

I had to quote Nick on this because in my honest opinion he hit the nail right square on the head

I let my girlfriend read this and she thinks you are a DICK and is shocked your wife puts up with it. I have 4 kids and another on the way you would have heart failure if you saw my roadie. To me its something to tinker with but its transportation to haul my family safely around in

Like I have stated you need to relax enjoy life don't freak if there's a spot on you hunk of metal, but enjoy the kids and family. Life is too short to waste worrying about a car spend all the time you can with the family, Life is unpredictable and one day it can all change, and you will look back and have missed out, because you have been in the corner in a fetal position crying your car was dirty Shocked

Well everyone is different, that's for sure. Again sorry for venting on here. Right or wrong, some good came out of this, since I'm fixing a lot of stuff I'd been meaning to get done on the wagon. And we're loving the new dog. He's helping us get in shape too. The family and I have been walking him a mile around the neighborhood every night.

I do fully admit I'm a huge car nut and am very anal about our vehicles. I keep all my cars very clean, and have gotten through two children doing that. I've always been that way...can't help that. If that makes me a jerk....well I guess I'm a jerk.

Everyone stay safe and keep the wagons on the road.

-Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 am

Hey it's all good, man. Smile

Dog walking is legit! Moose likes running along while I ride my bike next to him too.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:32 am

81X11 wrote:
...I do fully admit I'm a huge car nut and am very anal about our vehicles. I keep all my cars very clean, and have gotten through two children doing that...
You're fighting an uphill battle trying to keep your cars that clean with kids and now a big dog. You may want to consider getting a another big family car -be it another wagon or an old Suburban or big van or something just so when you want to take all the kids and dog and hitch up the boat, or give it to your wife so she can fill it with more kids and more dogs and take it off-roading, you wont have to worry about it. Might be nice for the dog too, he could stand up. Take out the carpet and put in a rubber floor. This way if it gets muddy, so what? Clean up will be a cinch. I'll tell you one thing Mike, I'm far from anal about keeping my cars clean, but I still would never permit a dog in any car I care about, even if the whole thing was lined with blankets. Dog hair and beach sand NEVER comes out of a car.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Lynol wrote:
81X11 wrote:
...I do fully admit I'm a huge car nut and am very anal about our vehicles. I keep all my cars very clean, and have gotten through two children doing that...
You're fighting an uphill battle trying to keep your cars that clean with kids and now a big dog. You may want to consider getting a another big family car -be it another wagon or an old Suburban or big van or something just so when you want to take all the kids and dog and hitch up the boat, or give it to your wife so she can fill it with more kids and more dogs and take it off-roading, you wont have to worry about it. Might be nice for the dog too, he could stand up. Take out the carpet and put in a rubber floor. This way if it gets muddy, so what? Clean up will be a cinch. I'll tell you one thing Mike, I'm far from anal about keeping my cars clean, but I still would never permit a dog in any car I care about, even if the whole thing was lined with blankets. Dog hair and beach sand NEVER comes out of a car.

I can't NOT clean a car. I had a POS '83 Isuzu I-Mark for a few months in high school that my science teacher just gave me, and I made that little spud glow. Ditto the dustbuster Aerostar minivan I had a few years back. I had it looking like a new van when I sold it....but being clean does not fix an ugly design....or a Ford... Very Happy

As for beach sand and kiddos, neither scare me!

Kiddos driving the '86 Caprice on the beach at North Padre Island
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Padre032-1
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Padre029-1
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Padre031

And Eddie driving the Suburban on Magnolia Beach
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Sub2

Sand toys! I love the beach! Yes it's a mess after, but sand sucks up! Ha!
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 LongWeekend002
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 LongWeekend004
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 BensCars008
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Corpuspics026-1
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Beach3
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Beacxh1
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Beach2
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Sub1
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Sub3

I can't believe I've yet to drive the Roady down the beach at Padre. The last two trips we took the Suburban

Will put a Roady beach run with the kiddos on the to-do list.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Lord I wish I'd kept that Firebird...and the Custom Cruiser. Sadly that '96 Bonneville was a dud, gave me a lot of issues and I was glad to see it go (traded it in on the Firebird...35-year-old midlife crisis according to my wife..ha). The white '95 Bonnevile I had before it was such a better car.

Man my kiddos sure look little in the pics. Time sure flies!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Hahaha, still cracks me up when I think of it....I took the green '96 Bonneville for an oil change and came home in that red Firebird ragtop. Misty nearly shot me.....hahahaha Laughing

I've since been instructed to change my own oil at home....so I don't do something foolish without talking to her first again! Ahh marriage. Wink

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Mike, labs love wagons. Just keep them in the 3rd row Wink

New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 IMG_3427a

Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:11 pm

You could try this:
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Mitt27s20big20family20road20trip
Just not this:
New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Truckster_dog_leash

Jon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Poor Dinky.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Hey Justin where have you been hiding?
Jim
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Hey Justin where have you been hiding?
Jim

In my room taking an internet vacation, and studying for my licensing exams.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Man I can't believe you took such nice clean vehicles ONTO the sand. Please don't drive that Electra on the sand, mmmkay? And I'm not suggesting you not clean your car, I'm just suggesting getting a car that's easier to clean. Dogs, kids and mud don't mix with carpets. Get yourself a 1A2 with a rubber floor, that ought to do it! If I spent more time at the beach, that's what I would buy, lol! Then again, I like my car to be relatively clean, but I don't like actually cleaning the car. You seem to enjoy it. I'm sure with two kids you've spent lots of time cleaning the car... I remember when my Mom's '87 Honda was brand new. I spilled Grape juice on the seat cloth and didn't realize it until it was too late. Car was less than a week old. heh heh sorry ma.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Mike, labs love wagons. Just keep them in the 3rd row Wink

New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 IMG_3427a

Gorgeous Lab!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Lynol wrote:
Man I can't believe you took such nice clean vehicles ONTO the sand. Please don't drive that Electra on the sand, mmmkay? And I'm not suggesting you not clean your car, I'm just suggesting getting a car that's easier to clean. Dogs, kids and mud don't mix with carpets. Get yourself a 1A2 with a rubber floor, that ought to do it! If I spent more time at the beach, that's what I would buy, lol! Then again, I like my car to be relatively clean, but I don't like actually cleaning the car. You seem to enjoy it. I'm sure with two kids you've spent lots of time cleaning the car... I remember when my Mom's '87 Honda was brand new. I spilled Grape juice on the seat cloth and didn't realize it until it was too late. Car was less than a week old. heh heh sorry ma.

Too late on the '79 Buick. Just don't have that pic here, only have the pic with the palm tree in the condo parking lot. It did fine.

Oh and down there on Padre they have car-boatwash places that blast top, sides, and bottom to rinse off sand and salt. They're awesome and I wish they had them everywhere. I always drive through one after a day parked on the beach.

Somewhere in a box I've got a picture of my '69 GTO convertible on the beach down at Padre Island. Driving on the sand is FUN....for myself and the kids!

-Mike

Last edited by 81X11 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Thanks Mike! Thats our Kelsey, 8 years old and just as playful as she was when she was a puppy.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Thanks Mike! Thats our Kelsey, 8 years old and just as playful as she was when she was a puppy.

I really wanted a chocolate lab, they are harder to find than the yellow or blacks, at least down here, but when Misty found the posting for our dog it was love at first site. Ha!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:52 pm

81X11 wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

I really wanted a chocolate lab, they are harder to find than the yellow or blacks, at least down here,

It's the same up here. My parents drove like 3 hours to Upstate NY to get ours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Thats a beautiful dog but I think all dogs are beautiful.I have seen ugly people but never an
ugly dog.
Jim
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Thats a beautiful dog but I think all dogs are beautiful.I have seen ugly people but never an
ugly dog.
Jim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct1Ua4B-p-E&feature=related

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Remembered that scene as soon as I saw the dog.LMAO still funny too.
Jim
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:48 pm

love labs and the basenji too,the lab always rides shotgun in the front, the basenji is caged in the back (safer for them riding) funny thing im always a careful driver but with them in the car i take extra precautions like speed. driving distance, braking etc,cant imagine a brake test and them getting hurt

New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 317231_267199089970559_100000414110416_950016_1367051158_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend   New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dog, Damaged Wagon, and Cutlass Work - What a Weekend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2