GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup

Go down 
+3
lornejay1
DBeaSSt
silverfox103
7 posters
AuthorMessage
silverfox103
silverfox103

October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Empty
PostSubject: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Figured I better set a date. Last year we had it the week after Columbus weekend (if I remember correctly); so we'll do the same this year. Saturday October 17th.

Last year it went from 10 to 4, that seemed about right, so we will stick to that time frame. The rough plan is we will meet in the Dover / Portsmouth area at 10 am (Bill M will be finding a place to land). Then head over to Capt. Newicks 12 to 12:30 for a leisurely lunch. Maybe a little car time after a lunch (Newicks has a big parking lot). From the comments I heard everyone enjoyed visiting and BS ing.

Then when we are ready take a cruise to Concord on Route 4. Maybe stopping at Johnson's for a rootbeer.

Anyways that is the rough draft. Last year we had about 10 to 12 cars, I would like to double that this year. Shouldn’t be hard

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 am

Sticky-ed
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 am

Thanks Mike!

Tom
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Tom just checking to see if anyone has posted. I would be in and could do some tax free shopping on Friday. October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_cheers Get up Saturday and find you Guys.

The Weather may be the main issue and until that week its hard to predict.It may be a last minute count.

I'm sure the Crovos are game and all the last year guys as well.How close to each other are you? I would at least stop for a visit. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:08 am

Tax free embalming fluids Shocked then you turn around and charge PST and GST for your services pale
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:46 pm

But Pat It comes with a free money back guarantee.

After 2 bottles, If you don`t feel like you have never felt before in your life,I will refund your money,must apply in person,no phone calls please.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Lorne, that will be great if you can make it! Details will be coming pretty quick.

Hey, you might also be able to hit a black suit sale while your shopping for supplies.

Stay posted.

Tom
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Good work Tom. I really enjoyed the pics from last year.The scenery that time of year is beautiful.

My wifes B Day is the 20th and I said I would take her to NH for a trip.

You have the best shopping we can get to and we both enjoy it.

We didn't get away this summer and so this will work, Getting together with you and others would be bonus.

Looks like you and Bill are quite a ways apart,although it says Dover is just 15 minutes from Portsmouth where I would stay Friday nite. (olive Garden October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_cheers )
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Our meeting place is now set.
We will meet at the Market Basket/K Mart parking lot, on the k mart side closest to Wendy's in Portsmouth.
The physical address is
1465 Woodbury Ave
Portsmouth, NH

Coming from Maine. Take the first exit #7, after you come over the bridge into NH on 95. At bottom of ramp take a right, go about half mile till you see Market basket on right.

From the south take exit 6 before the bridge. At top of ramp take a left. Follow all the way until you see Market Basket and k-mart in front of you.

From the spaulding turnpike, take the Woodbury Ave exit. Follow all the way until you see Market basket and k-mart on left.

If anyone gets lost my cell is 603-988-4656. Can't wait to see you all there.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Portsmouth&state=NH&address=1465+Woodbury+Ave
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 am

when i was a kid i lived about 10 mi from portsmouth, my dad was in the navy, so i was on a lot of naval ships,. Interesting tho,.it was in Portsmouth England

Nick
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Agenda & Attendee's List   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm

2nd Annual Northeast Wagon & B Body Roundup
Cruise Saturday, October 17th
10 AM Start

10 am: meet at the Market Basket/K Mart parking lot (1465 Woodbury Ave), on the K Mart side closest to Wendy's in Portsmouth. Starting at 10:00 allows the guys that have to drive 2 plus hours a little more sleep time. *Directions below thanks to Bill M (Impaladakid).

10 am to 12 pm: BS session and looking under hoods. Show everyone what we’ve been working on before we put them away for the winter.

12 noon: Head to Capt Newicks in Dover for a leisurely lunch—Great informal seafood restaurant.

2 pm to 3:30 pm: Cruise to Concord on Rt. 4, nice route for a cruise. Possibly stopping at Johnsons Dairy Bar for a rootbeer etc.

Any questions call Tom Cummings (603) 444-1320 or cell (781) 929-4471

tgc@roadrunner.com

*Coming from Maine. Take the first exit #7, after you come over the bridge into NH on 95. At bottom of ramp take a right, go about half mile till you see Market basket on right.

From the south take exit 6 before the bridge. At top of ramp take a left. Follow all the way until you see Market Basket and k-mart in front of you.

From the spaulding turnpike, take the Woodbury Ave exit. Follow all the way until you see Market basket and k-mart on left.

If anyone gets lost call Bill M’s cell 603-988-4656.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Portsmouth&state=NH&address=1465+Woodbury+Ave
[b]

As I have posted info about the 2nd Annual Wagon, B & D body Roundup on several forums, I am going to start a list of who is coming. If your name is not on the list and you are coming, post and let me know. This way I can get a rough count for Captain Newicks Restaurant.

Just a note: Anyone that has one of these cars is welcome, you don't have to be a contributor on any of the forums. It is independent of any organization, it's just going to be a fun day. Guaranteed!

Tom C.

tgc@roadrunner.com

Confirmed:

Tom C.---1 (Diane is going to visit her sisters back home in Washington State, maybe I'll take Jake the dog)
Bill M.---1
Bill C.---3, KL & Bella
Bill Fisher---1
Chris (SWTSS)---2
Paul & Leslie (96 Brougham)---2
Anthony (Laidlow91)---3
QuikImpSS---?
Lorne (Lornejay)---2, (first international attendee!)
Ron (Iceman 3201)---2
Matt Trakker---1
Mark Ross---1
Jason (JaySS)---2
Landmaster---1
OneHunglo---1
cloud9---1
bammax---1
Deputy347K9---1
Nick (phantom 309) car #1
Nick (phantom 309) car #2

Need to Confirm:

Steve (Booth9c1SS)---3

Tom C.

Last edited by silverfox103 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Is this still on Tom?

Hows the forecast?

keep us posted,I leave Thursday. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Hi Lorne

Oh it is most definitely on! I have updated the list on this thread, at least 20 cars. Last year we had 9. Just looked at the weather looks like it will be around 50 degrees. Weather.com showed partly cloudy with a lot of sun. I'm sure we'll see a sprinkle, but that's OK.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/garden/weekend/USNH0191?from=36hr_topnav_garden

Your buddy Nick may show up.

Any questions Home #(603) 444-1320, cell #(781) 929-4471

Tom

Last edited by silverfox103 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Perfect October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_biggrin ,I hope you can make it Nick,I need a good laugh. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:06 am

Since we have a 'shows' section now, though it would be appropriate to move this thread.

Take lots of pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:29 pm

cars are as ready as they're ever gonna be,. we'll be heading out tomorrow am,.(9hrs??) staying at the portsmouth best western (it has a pool,.)
both cars are in daily driver status tho,. 1 with a throw together drivetrain,. both needing a lot of detailing,. so please don't judge them too harshly,..i can and will do better,.
Neutral next year,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 am

Glad you can come, drive safe.

Tom
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Hey Nick I am on tha pc at the front desk of the Bw. I'm the good lookin guy. we just ate at Olive Garden and I checked to see if anything had changed.

wish I knew this i would have stuck around this evening. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Good pics Bill.

I gave you an 8 on the burnout,but the Ontario judge was a little harder on you for not staying with it. Good bark into second too. October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_lol

We had a great day which is always a given when this group does anything. good weather,lots of laughs,great scenery,good food,new friends. Thanks Tom,

We stayed in Portland Saturday nite,Marge found more stores October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_rolleyes , ate at Longhorns ,Delicious, and then I slept like a baby.

Ihop this morning, very good as well,got a bunch of stares from the windows as I parked,and a thumbs up when I picked Marge up at the Door after. She had to go to the bathroom and I just couldn't watch,most of you understand.

8 hr drive home,great Highway,out ran the rain all day and won. October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_cheers October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_cheers October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_cheers

DOSE Bastaads in Maine GOT a Shelby,Blue with white stripes,and Blue lights.He already had someone or I may have been a victim. I know I would have taken the bait.

Hope everyone made it home safe and a plan is already in place for next year,rite Jason???

Lorne.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Just wanted to thank everyone who was able to come and make the The 2nd Annual Fall Roundup a success. A special thank you to Nick and Loren who drove 9 and 8 hours respectively and that is one way. I'll have to rename the rally to the CanAm Fall Roundup.

According to our statistician Ron (iceman) we had 17 cars. That is more than double the 8 that we had our first year. Very happy!!

Again this year Anthony took the best pictures, although Matt Tracker is on his heels.

We'll do it again next year.

thanks

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Cool pics! Looks like a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup
Page 1 of 1