GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just wanted to say hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GN1220

Just wanted to say hello Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 pm

I haven't been around either forum a lot lately due to things in life getting in the way but I just wanted to drop in and say hello to all of you wagon guys. Hopefully I can get caught up with things and visit a lot more often.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm

welcome back! It has been a while.... A lot has changed, take some time and look around.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Just wanted to say hello Photo-9

Just for you Mike,

Robert I keep getting logged off after a few minutes,anything you know about?
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

[quote="lornejay1"]
Just wanted to say hello Photo-9

Just for you Mike,

Thanks Lorne but don't get it any closer to that snow! She still looks awesome, I drool over my pics from time to time. Very Happy Btw, I found my GN in Texas and the current owner has done a few mods to it and lot of things that I wanted to do like replace the bumper fillers and get the hood painted. Bittersweet Sad
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey, I remember GN1220. Thanks for stopping in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hello
Page 1 of 1