GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show Empty
PostSubject: Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show   Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 am

All the indoor shots are of a single person's car collection. I apologize for the fuzzy photos, my camera is cheap and does not take good shots in low light. There are over 150 pics, so I'm just posting a link to my folder, feel free to img tag your faves and discuss.

This museum is only open to the public 2-3 times a year and for chairity events. Hospice took great car of my Dad in his last few months, so I give back when I can. Donated a few pictures of Andy Jackson trying to win a raffle for a 79 Trans Am with 29K. Obviously, you don't see a ton of pics of it so I didn't win, but it's all for a great cause.

There were probably 500+ cars in the parking lot shot as well. Not a single Bubble wagon in the mix.
I had planned on showing my new OCC, but I got there 3.5 hours after it started and registration had shut down already.

Enjoy the pics!

Car of Dreams Show
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show   Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:59 am

Great pics thanks! Love this stuff!
Back to top Go down

Car of Dreams Museum - Hospice Car show
Page 1 of 1