GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)

Go down 
+2
Fred Kiehl
benn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
benn

benn

Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Empty
PostSubject: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:38 am

I'm in need of the passenger side stainless belt trim, primarily from the rear door and back including the corner piece. depending on the cost + shipping i might be interested in buying the whole passenger side. i could also use some of the hold-on clips for those as well.

I'm located in Kingston, Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:22 pm

I have the two doors and the quarter, but they have a few small dings in them.
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:19 am

a few light dings are fine. PO wife took a corner to tight, needless to say mine are garbage.

what do you want for 'em?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:17 am

I will throw in a corner with a dent for $80 shipped. If you use the personal gift function, I will accept paypal at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address, because paypal does not send addresses with personal gifts.

Update: I just realized that you live in Canada. I can send it to a FEDEX location on the US side of the border, and have you pick it up there. LMK
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:22 pm

If you ship with anyother carrier other than the US postal service he will have to pay duties and some taxes.

I have a complete set, not willing to break it up, you would have to buy it all. I'm just 4 hours west of you off the 401.

Pat
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

If he picks it up on the US side, he can declare any value he wants to. He could even install it, and they would not know the difference.
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:53 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
If he picks it up on the US side, he can declare any value he wants to. He could even install it, and they would not know the difference.
That's the sweetest deal, if only because sneaking ANYTHING past customs is a winner.
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm

i cant think of any address to ship it to in the US though. any ideas??

Pat, i sent you a pm BEFORE i read your post here. you can disregard some of my message, but im still interested if i cant work something out with Fred.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

In the nearest US town to you, there should be a FEDEX office. I can ship it there, and you can pick it up. They will call you when it gets there.
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:30 am

He can ship the crap to my place, a few miles from the border, but that would require Pat to participate. L*M**K***
*let
**me
***know
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:44 am

If you are close to Pat, it would be about the same cost to buy Pat's trim, and he and Pat could just work it out themselves. It is too bad the shipping across the border is so expensive.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:02 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:
If you are close to Pat, it would be about the same cost to buy Pat's trim, and he and Pat could just work it out themselves. It is too bad the shipping across the border is so expensive.

Unless it's changed in the past 6 months I'm not sure what you mean. I've bought stuff on Fleabay several times from Canada and shipping has been on par with US costs for the most part. Ditto for the UK.
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:06 pm

just outta curiosity, what would it cost to ship to my door fred?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:12 pm

When the part gets a big as quarter trim for wagons, it gets a lot more expensive. Approximate shipping to Kingston is $63. Approximate shipping to Alexandria, NY (nearest city in the US) is $28. The figures are subject to verifiying weight and size of the package. I estimated 72 inches long by 6 inches square, and 15 lbs.
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Unless it's changed in the past 6 months I'm not sure what you mean. I've bought stuff on Fleabay several times from Canada and shipping has been on par with US costs for the most part. Ditto for the UK.
Until the day that you have to return something. The Canadian sellers are playing games by claiming their packages as 'gifts', avoiding the tariffs. The 'gfts' aren't insured, because then they'd be tariffed at the value of the insurance. It can get messy; I have personal experience.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Benn, best US place for you is the UPS Store in Ogdensbug NY. They charge $5 to receive packages for Canadians. Google them. Us Ottawa guys go there all the time.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm

I saw the UPS office in Ogensburg, and considered sending it there. It is a fair drive from Kingston. I would consider sending it there, but I have to check on UPS rates.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm

You have to think where Kingston is. On one side of Lake Ontario. So, unless he's taking a boat, he's gotta drive around to the US.

If it needs to go FedEx, there is Corporate Center in Ogdensburg, also. They take anything, even cars.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

If Benn is willing to go to Ogdensburg, I am willing to ship to the office there at the priginal price.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:37 pm

I picked up a really nice front, rear door, and rear corner at they local yard today. No dings in any of them. I still have the original quarter. I have a bunch of clips too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)   Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passenger side stainless Belt trim ('92 roady wagon)
Page 1 of 1