GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kcwagon

Kcwagon

Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim Empty
PostSubject: Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim   Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 5:59 am

Looking for the small trim that surrounds the woodgrain around the wheel lip. Would consider the complete set for front fender too. I am near Sacramento Ca
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim   Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 8:57 am

I have it. Have a full set of the woodgrain trim for the passenger fender. PM me for details and to harass me to remember it (I'm super busy lately and will forget).
Back to top Go down

Estate wagon passenger side front wheel well trim
Page 1 of 1