GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok guys, I need your help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
92cappy

92cappy

Ok guys, I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:51 pm

My sister just had her birthday and college graduation. I wanted to replace the missing hubcap on her 2001 Saturn L200
Ok guys, I need your help! 8372390001_large

I have not been able to find a matching hubcap ANYWHERE. Apparently they're made of unobtainum. So for those of you who go yarding, PLEASE keep a look out for one of these hubcaps:

Ok guys, I need your help! IMG_20120519_205529

I'm willing to pay cost + shipping as well as a little bit for your time. OR, if anyone knows where I could find one online (haven't had any luck so far) that would also be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Okay, so I think I found what I need. They're Town & Country hubcaps. I'm gunna go check the yard now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Hubcapkingdom.com would be where I'd start. Good people to deal with. Call them, rather than dealing with their website.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:36 pm

You've checked car-part.com?
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Ive checked everywhere online, but i was looking for the wrong thing. Struck out at the yard, so we'll see what i can find online or at a different yard tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:44 pm

92cappy wrote:
Ive checked everywhere online, but i was looking for the wrong thing...
uhhh, What's wrong with this picture?
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Whats wrong with the picture is that there are 05 Town & Country hubcaps on an 01 Saturn!
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:24 pm

um the hubcaps on the car in the picture are different than the one below....

you could prolly find a set of used rims for it for the down low on craigs list....give her some bling!
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Yea, the car is just the stock picture from google (when i originally thought the hubcaps were from Saturn) she's going to be leaving the country for 2 years within the next few months, so rims would be a little pointless. All of these online places want ~$35 plus shipping for one hubcap. No thanks! I'll check another local yard tomorrow and hopefully I can find one.
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Ok case closed. Scored one for $23. Thanks for your help guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys, I need your help!   Ok guys, I need your help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok guys, I need your help!
Page 1 of 1