GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS: Books - David Vizard - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sherlock9c1

FS: Books - David Vizard  - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains Empty
PostSubject: FS: Books - David Vizard - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains   FS: Books - David Vizard  - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 pm

I have two books I need to pass on to someone who'll actually be able to use them in the next 10 years:

Part of the "PowerPro Series" by David Vizard, published by MBI:

"How to build and modify Chevrolet Small-Block V8 Cylinder Heads" - ISBN: 0-87938-595-2
FS: Books - David Vizard  - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains Heads1
FS: Books - David Vizard  - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains Heads2

"How to build and modify Chevrolet Small-Block V8 Camshafts & Valvetrains" ISBN: 0-87938-547-2
FS: Books - David Vizard  - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains Valves1
FS: Books - David Vizard  - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains Valves2

These books are rare and are in mint condition. They were published around 1992. Both have 157 pages, FULL of photographs. David Vizard tests and proves EVERYTHING - he is a breath of fresh air in the car enthusiast world. Although the information on specific available products is a bit dated, the theory is completely valid and still quite useful. Beware; after reading these books, you will have a serious urge to tear apart the motor in whatever you're driving and make it better!

$10 each + shipping. I'd be happy to combine shipping if someone wants both. These books are also great for a young gearhead who's willing to read a bit. Like I said though, lots of pictures!
Back to top Go down

FS: Books - David Vizard - Chevy V8 cylinder heads, cams & valvetrains
Page 1 of 1