GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wind Deflector???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 am

I am looking for Wind Deflectors for the front and rear doors. Does anyone use them and if so - what brand?

I found them for a Roadmaster sedan but they dont know if they will fit a RMW - and not sure I like them!

Thanks!

Last edited by JimR on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited title)
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 am

They make both the older stick on style and "In Channel" style. The latter runs over $100 for the set of 4. Send a note to YachtDriver (Doug) as he had a fresh set on his car @ WagonFest.

Tim
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:20 am

They are made by Weathertech.

I use them to allow me to have the windows open when I park the car in the sun. Makes a huge difference. Plus it looks like the windows are still fully closed even when they are slightly open.

Weathertech Side window Deflectors for Roadmaster Wagon

Part# 74159

They do come up on some other sites and you can sometimes get a better deal on shipping. Shipping prices from Weathertech directly is usually very high.
Back to top Go down

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Doug - I see those - 103.00 at Amazon no tax or shipping! But - do they come in dark tint? I like the black look and these look a bit mild
Back to top Go down

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 pm

I just looked - it seems to be just in light tint - hmmm
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm

I bought a dark tint stick on set from Doug at WFNY this year. While I like them, I think the in channel light tint looks better imo, they blend in to the car more.

Mike
Back to top Go down

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm

200OZ wrote:
I bought a dark tint stick on set from Doug at WFNY this year. While I like them, I think the in channel light tint looks better imo, they blend in to the car more.

Mike

Does anyone have pics of them that I could see?
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Wind Deflector??? Photo-1466

Back to top Go down
gwturbo

gwturbo

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm

I know this thread is about wind deflectors but, Lorne that wagon is absolutely gorgeous.
Back to top Go down

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 am

Thank you! I'm going to order those! And yes - that is a very nice wagon - wish I had one lik it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wind Deflector??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Deflector???   Wind Deflector??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Deflector???
Page 1 of 1