GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Empty
PostSubject: REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS   REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 11:38 am

Looking for a set of rear/paxs doors wind/rain window deflectors for a 96 RMW. Does anyone out there have a set still in their box that
they would like to move on???? Thankx....
Back to top Go down
ben648691@

PostSubject: Re: REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS   REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2024 9:02 pm

You can contact muncho. He posted he has a RAIN DEFLECTORS for sale in good condition. Here's his contact +19734867575
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS   REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 1:39 pm

Dear Mr., ben48691@

Good day Sir. I am assuming that the contact number you posted is a telephone number....
I tried to phone it a couple of times and got no where's. It was answered but not understandable,
it was like trying to speak to someone on Pluto. Where were the deflectors posted? Thankx
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS   REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2024 1:46 pm

To one and all. I believe this muncho dude is some kind of scammer or just being a jerk.

silverfox103 and Rev Bob like this post

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS   REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 6:19 pm

I believe that they are still available new. I do not know who make them.
Back to top Go down
WhiteBird

WhiteBird

PostSubject: Re: REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS   REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 4:04 pm

Good day Mr. Kiehl. Thankx for the reply. The last pair I bought was from Weathertech. This was several
years ago.... Now they do not have them. I am trying to hunt these down for a 93 yr. gentleman. Weathertech sent him a pair for the front of his RMW but were not close to fitting, he sent them back. They do not list them for the back anymore, just the front and apparently, they are screwed up. Does anyone know of any other manufacturers that may help this gentleman out? Thankx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS   REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAR DOORS WIND/RAIN DEFLECTORS
Page 1 of 1