GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CowboyWagon

New member Empty
PostSubject: New member   New member Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi all,

Im Josh. I just picked up a 1994 Buick Roadmaster. I actually was offered the car a little over a year ago but unfortunately things didnt work out time wise. But now it has and its all mine. Currently has no exhaust system on it, but I will get there. The car also has balled tires with ugly steel wheels. Lucky I believe I will be getting some SS wheels off someone from this site. Jason. I wont have the car on the road until the spring. Closer to spring I will start to get it ready. The car is currently at Jasons house. Hes got more room then I do. Here are some of the Mods the previous owner had done:

94 DCM Woody. 128000km (80k mi). DCM outside, Ruby Red, cloth, non-limited inside.
crane 104227 cam
LE2 heads with comp 987 springs
Comp pro-magnum 3/8" stud, NSA 1.6rr.
Ford 30pph inectors
pcmperformance 91 oct tune
LT4 KM
52mm TPIS TB
3.5" stock F-body MAF
vigilante 3200 stall
3.42 gears and eaton posi.
vogtland springs in the frong, MOOG CC505 in the back
bilstein shocks
Hellwig front swaybar
Hotchkis rear swaybar
spohn upper and lower control arms.

I was over at Jasons helping him clean up his garage for the winter since he threw out his back, then we started talking about the car and I decicded to make a deal ! Then he told me about this forum and thought it would be good help now that I own a Roadmaster. I work as a tech at a local shop. and I also own a 2003 Chevy Silverado. Fully loaded, Lights all over it. Z71 edition. Beautiful truck.

Anyway thanks for reading and keep you posted as I start building my new ride !!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Welcome Josh

Sounds like you got yourself a nice wagon. Show us some pictures when you can.

Now, which Jason are you talking about? Massachusetts Jason or Canadian Jason or another Jason? I'm going to guess it's Massachusetts Jason as I know he has a bad back.

Thanks for joining.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Too many damn Jasons around this place! I'm oldschool! Yes, the car is at my house. Yes, it's Jason's (Lachapelle) car. Yes, I have a serious back problem and am currently waiting for an MRI before surgery. See Crovo, no BS on that road trip cancellation!

Josh was a student at my school, and we've stayed in touch after he graduated. He's always been a car guy, and bugged me to sell him the SS every time I drove it to school. He also got into wagons when I used to drive the old 92 RMW.

I'm really glad that this car will stay with an enthusiast. Looking forward to the build! Josh needs a set of good cats. Who's hoarding?

Jason. I mean, jayoldschool
Back to top Go down

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Welcome to the madness amd since you know Jason,you will understand completely my "madness"
entry lol! .I wish my first wagon had came with all those goodies,hell had it for 8 years and still dont have all those goodies on it yet.Sounds like you will be the contributor here instead of the
other way around.Again welcome to the group!
Back to top Go down
CowboyWagon

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks Gang. Yes sorry should of been more specific with the names of people. It will be a nice ride I think Jayoldschool and I are going to swap some shocks around. He has lowering, stiffer handling springs that he doesnt want anymore because they are to rough a ride, or something like that. I dotn know what a rough ride is, Im 19! aha The only pictures I have are from last fall. I will get new pictures in the spring and ... get someone to psot them for me.. I am VERY bad with computers. Jason said I am like a 75 year old man with computers.. Thats how I like it !
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:01 am

Welcome!

JoshWarren wrote:
DCM Woody
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket