GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddydaddy13

Caddydaddy13

Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Empty
PostSubject: Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....   Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Just thought I would share a few pictures of my other cars with all of you guys! Hope you all like!

My 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood:
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... My93Fleetwoodside
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_1259
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_1257
At the Cadillac - Lasalle Club Car show.... I took 2nd place in my class (1988-2003)
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... 93Fleetwood
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_1351
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_1248
and here she is with my 1996 Buick Wagon
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_1278
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_1282

And here is my 1991 Cadillac Brougham - Triple Black with gold package and factory wire wheels! My Baby!
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_0574
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... IMG_0570

And this is my 1987 Mercury Grand Maruis LS- Red cloth interior, only 35k miles
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... 1987MercuryGrandMarquis
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... 1987grandmarqinterior

And finally my 1988 Cadillac Hearse that I just sold.....(kept the wheels and tires though!)
Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... ColdspringsCemtery018
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....   Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

You've got a lot of nice cars there. I'd have a hard time picking a favorite, though the black wagon, the hearse and your '93 Fleetwood would take the top few places. I do like that Mercury as well.

The "face off" picture between the wagon and Cadillac gave me a chuckle. The wagon appears to be defending its garage!
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....   Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Lorne and Cadet, not sure, but I think there is now an other member with a common interest and it is not cars.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....   Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Man! Some nice cars...but my favorite has to be the '91. Wow!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....   Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Hands down,the 91 is awesome!My favorite by far.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....   Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:57 am

Gorgeous cars, all of them. I even like the Merc. My wife's parents had the same car when we met. It was dark blue with dark blue leather interior. "Big Blue" they called it. It's long gone now....have not seen one in a long time, especially not that clean.

Oh and I agree with Jim that the 91 Caddy is my favorite. I love the dash on those, with the the wood trim that actually has hidden idiot lights behind it. If you can, get a pic of that. When I had the a/c shop in the 90's we serviced limos, and I loved that dash, such a neat combination of 1970's design mixed with 80-90's electronics.

Great pics! Thanks for posting!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....   Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thought I would post a few pics of my Cadillacs and other cars....
Page 1 of 1