GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gojira

Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Empty
PostSubject: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 pm

I check out the DC Craigslist every so often looking for vehicles as I travel to DC for work every so often. Here's a few wagons I found:

1994 Buick Roadmaster StnWgn Est - $4250 (Camp Springs, Md) Pictures are tiny, 97K miles

1994 CHEVY CAPRICE WAGON 89K MILES FLOATS ON THE ROAD - $1500 (CAPITOL HEIGHTS MD.) No pics, but "floats on road" makes me laugh!

1996 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon - $6900 (Thornburg)It's part of an estate sale, check out more information here.
They also have a 1992 Buick Roadmaster sedan, a '76 Lincoln Continental Mark IV and a 1960 Nash Metropolitan for sale also. The wagon looks nice.
Back to top Go down
gojira

PostSubject: Re: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 pm

The links above are gone from craigslist. Here's a few new ones though:

1994 CHEVY CAPRICE WAGON 190K MILES FLOATS ON THE ROAD - $1200 The "floats on the road" car is back with 100,000 more miles, but $300 less! Razz

96 Roadmaster wagon - $500 (Oxon Hill) 190K on the clock and the person says it's a DD.
1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon *** Great Shape *** - $2995 (Hampstead, Maryland) Dealer states 60K miles!
1991 Chevy Caprice Wagon V8 - $900 (Arlington) States 140K, tranny rebuild 3 yrs ago
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Boy that '92 is lovely, and not a bad price either.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Wow, that is quite nice. Interesting too, don't see the third seat delete on such a well equipped one usually.

I'm sooooo tempted to call on that 96. If only I had time to go get it.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
gojira

PostSubject: Re: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 pm

sherlock9c1 wrote:
Boy that '92 is lovely, and not a bad price either.

Yeah, if I didn't have a Fleetwood in my sights right now, I'd consider that wagon.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm

The 96 has been repainted, right? That isn't a factory color, and the roofracks are painted.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:11 pm

sherlock9c1 wrote:
The 96 has been repainted, right? That isn't a factory color, and the roofracks are painted.

I was thinking that was too light for a DCM wagon. Didn't notice the roof rack area, good eye. Worst case, good parts car for the money. And that's the same place I bought my first Cruiser from, Oxon Hill. Might even be the same guy, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist   Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagons for sale on the DC craigslist
Page 1 of 1