GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.

Go down 
+6
COL
phantom 309
donzikid
Olds Weighty Eight
jasonlachapelle
tylerh860
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tylerh860

Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Empty
PostSubject: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello, so happy to find this forum. I'm a very active member over at peachparts.com (Mercedes tech forum) as well as a few others. My favorite car though, has to be my 1994 Roadmaster Estate.

I bought it from the Estate of the original owner. He was a retired Marine who served in Korea. It had 92,000 miles on it and was in fantastic condition.

Before I had owned a few Jeep Wagoneers, but while they looked great, they always managed to leave me stranded. I was also a wagon nut, having owned a number of diesel wagons and later W124 E320s. I found the Roadmaster to be the best of the two vehicles.

Since I have owned it, I've taken it to both coasts, and drive it almost every day. I used to have much more expensive cars as daily drivers, but prefer this car much more.

Here are some photos over the years. I had to add the cragars, but otherwise left it stock right down to the original owners marine stickers.

I've owned a few others that I've sold through the dealership, and have a OCC for sale now.

This was shortly after bringing it home, with my old XJ wagoneer.

Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  DSC00304

California Highway 1 Drive, Martinne Inn parking lot in Monterrey, Ca.

Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  DSC01086

Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  DSC01100

Me with the 2 Roadmasters at the beginning of the year. The black one had vintage buick wheels on it that looked gorgeous. I considered swapping.

Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  DSC00259

Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

nice car.
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Welcome to the Longroof Forum. Hopefully everyone has put away the torches and pitchforks now. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Tyler,I told you we were a great group and no more letter bombs!In the above pic,were you going to a "Bring Back Disco"get together? lol! The black wagon is beautiful as well and I would have swapped the Cragars QUICK if the other owner was willing!
Back to top Go down
donzikid

donzikid

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Welcome aboard! Nice looking wagon, guess I am not the new guy anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Black wagon looks sharp,...for a woody.

donzikid wrote:
Welcome aboard! Nice looking wagon, guess I am not the new guy anymore. Smile

Now you too can be a moderator
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Welcome Back Smile Nick
COL
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome Tyler!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Welcome aboard! Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:33 am

Great pics, nice cars!

Welcome to the forum,

-Mike
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 am

Hey welcome to the madness. Love the wagons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.    Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal introduction after the public Flaming in Cars on CL section.
Page 1 of 1