GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Firefox users

Go down 
+3
brokecello
Krzdimond
silverfox103
7 posters
AuthorMessage
silverfox103
silverfox103

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 pm

I am a Firefox user as opposed to Internet Explorer. For no reason that I can think of, I cannot post or reply. The buttons are not there anymore. I have to use Opera or IE to post or reply.

I haven't been tinkering with settings (but I may start). Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 pm

My firefox works fine. Try a reboot.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Yeah...I am a Firefox user as well. Are you running the latest version? Might want to go to the "help" tab and check for updates?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Yep, Firefox only for me, and working fine...
Back to top Go down
jturkey69

jturkey69

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:25 pm

ditto, however under each poster's reply, there is three boxes...profile/pm/ sometimes other contact info...then EN LIGNE....what is that??!! online in another language?...lol
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:08 pm

It's been going on for a couple of days, so it has been rebooted quite a few times.

Chris, it is the latest version. I will go at it in the am.

Tom
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Reply from Firefox

Just figured it out. Removed Ad Blocker Plus. I had it inactive but somehow it activated itself.

thanks

Tom
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:37 am

I have Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus, no problems. You might have to add an exception for Longroof. I don't recall having to do that though.

jturkey69 wrote:
ditto, however under each poster's reply, there is three boxes...profile/pm/ sometimes other contact info...then EN LIGNE....what is that??!! online in another language?...lol

Yes, this forum is run outside the US. That just means Online. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
sherlock9c1

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 am

Not a problem with GMLR, but my firefox has terrible memory leak problems. I have to shut it down and restart every 30 minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
jturkey69

jturkey69

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:44 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
I have Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus, no problems. You might have to add an exception for Longroof. I don't recall having to do that though.

jturkey69 wrote:

Yes, this forum is run outside the US. That just means Online. Wink
Thanks for the clarification...I thought I was gonna have to grab our 16yr old to explain what it was..lol
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:18 pm

I use Ad Blocker Plus as well. Not really needed for this forum, but you can click on the stop sign, and unblock things one at a time until you get back the icons that you are missing. I find ABP a HUGE benefit on other sites that are loaded with ads. A big improvement with load times.

Jason.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Firefox users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefox users   Firefox users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefox users
Page 1 of 1