GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!

Go down 
+11
s1l1sc
Gastt
Sofapilot
COL
Krash Kadillak
Sprocket
buickwagon
DROLDS2U
buickestate
Olds Weighty Eight
81X11
15 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Empty
PostSubject: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Anyone have some to make/sell? My OCC is crying for a white one!

-Mike

Last edited by 81X11 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 pm

I second the request. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 pm

sent a text to bewber, give him a few days to get back to you. you can try pm'ing him your order.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 pm

PM'd him. Hope he gets back to us.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:01 pm

his email... mrbeebody @ aim.com

Last edited by DROLDS2U on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 am

DROLDS2U wrote:
his email... xxxxxxxxx@xxx.com

In the interests of stopping spammers that use robot spiders (automated software) to crawl the web and harvest e-mail addresses , it is good practice to obfuscate any e-mail addresses that are posted publicly. I'm sure bewber would appreciate it if you edited the above so it is not readily recognizable to software as an e-mail address. For example: mrbeebody at aim dot com.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 am

Thanks for the e-mail. Hope to hear back from him soon!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm

i went to put mine on today and screwed up the first one, have to order more
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Bewber did get back to me today. Thanks all!

Going to put my new sticker in the same place it was on my Roady! Very Happy

Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! IMG_20120402_075432
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 am

I want a wally world sticker too!

good thing you got rid of that old roadmaster, the trim along the bottom of the tail gate was all dented......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:22 pm

Why did you bring that up Pat,now Mike will want to find the roady where ever it is and fix the dents?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I notice some discoloration of the woodgrain on the bottom right of the plate too....oh the horror of it!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Sprocket wrote:
I notice some discoloration of the woodgrain on the bottom right of the plate too....oh the horror of it!

That was glare...the wood was perfect.

The car had one dent in the chrome there when I bought it. Then one of my kiddos layed the gate down on a toy...dent #2. I DID find a new trim piece but never added it...gave it to my friend that bought the car.

And the place that I got the Wally World stickers from no longer sells them. Would REALLY like one of those again too.

Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! WallyWorld001
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:19 pm

BUMP! Anyone hear of someone selling these? I still really want a Sav the Whales for my '92 OCC but so far nobody has come through with new ones.

Also, for the sticker folks out there, I can't find Wally World stickers anymore. They two places that sold them in the past no longer have them.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm still game for a few Save the Whales decals as well.
Back to top Go down
Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Me too! Other than them big woodgrain ones, my boxie has no decals!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:38 am

here's the new deal I talked with Bewber he's off the net and can't take your orders via the previous methods.

So Pm me your needs and mailing addresses before this comming monday at midnight I'm planning on spending part of tuesday with him and he has been told that he will be making decals and we will be shipping em out tuesday.

this is for save the wales decals.

for the boxies you'll have to come up with a different slogan since save the wales is related to the shape of the 91-96 wagons, was a joke that bewber made up for my wagon in 09.

John can work with the boxy image that was posted in this thread.

keep the slogan simple, something like "think in the box" or "save the boxes"

I'll also have him make up a few decals with the forum info similar to fred's old dealer decals.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:14 pm

buickestate wrote:
here's the new deal I talked with Bewber he's off the net and can't take your orders via the previous methods.

So Pm me your needs and mailing addresses before this comming monday at midnight I'm planning on spending part of tuesday with him and he has been told that he will be making decals and we will be shipping em out tuesday.

this is for save the wales decals.

for the boxies you'll have to come up with a different slogan since save the wales is related to the shape of the 91-96 wagons, was a joke that bewber made up for my wagon in 09.

John can work with the boxy image that was posted in this thread.

keep the slogan simple, something like "think in the box" or "save the boxes"

I'll also have him make up a few decals with the forum info similar to fred's old dealer decals.

How's Bewber doing with the new job as a 911 operator?Sounds like he's pretty busy?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 pm

that job only lasted a few days short of three months. he is working the afternoon shift at a busy lumber yard.

The other thing you guys will have to tell me is if you want left or right facing wagons on your decals.
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 pm

buickestate wrote:
that job only lasted a few days short of three months. he is working the afternoon shift at a busy lumber yard.

The other thing you guys will have to tell me is if you want left or right facing wagons on your decals.

Makes no difference to me. Left or Right.
COL
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Same here. Don't care about direction.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:11 pm

If you are putting them on the side window, you might want to consider which way it faces. I asked for one of each 'cause I'd like my logo pointed the same way as the car.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:06 pm

PM sent, thanks for doing the legwork and reaching out. Can't wait!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:44 pm

mine will go on the back. I had a surfboard decal but did not like it. I am always torn about stickers and decals.
I had a 92 BUSH / QUALE on temporarily during the elections.

MODERATORS. Move to Proper Secton if too political. many thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sofapilot

Sofapilot

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Futourists

After a VERY frustrating summer of going 40 up and down 101 following motor homes I had this made and my pickup sported it for a few months. The response was interesting. Lots of thumbs ups a few "number one" hand gestures and a few folks even asking where they could get one. The GF wasn't too amused by it so it's gone now. She doesn't know I have an extra. Smile

Cheers, Vern

Hope it isn't too offensive...
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Here on cape cod, where it gets flooded with tourists in the summer, people have stickers that say "I'm not on your vacation"
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 pm

One facing each way would be ideal...
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:51 pm

I too would like some save the whale decals. One facing each way for sure. How much are they?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

For those of you who got your orders in on time, John will be getting them in the mail in the next few weeks.

I just got home, the 95 ran great, but the head lights suck a** the fog was horrible it added over an hour and a half to the trip home.
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:59 pm

so how much and who is collecting.
Dick
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 am

Can't wait for mine!
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Got my Save the Whales vinyl sticker today. Thanks John. " Compensation" on the way. I put mine center in the rear window over the brake light. Looks great.

Where I live on the Oregon coast we see whales often migrating. Double meaning here!!
Col
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Mine arrived today as well! They'll look good on this OCC too! Cool Thanks!
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Got here today - lemme know how much and where to send...
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 am

Got mine! Big thanks and will send a thank you through Paypal! Very Happy

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sofapilot

Sofapilot

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:30 am

Check's in the mail... Thank you Mr. Mod for facilitating and thank you John for the great stickers.

Cheers, Vern
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Ok here we go again. I need two more white ones for my new Roady wagon! PM sent!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Who do we ask for these stickers ? I would like two . One for each side . Let me know what I have to do to get mine .
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:58 am

Just PM me your address, then I make them and send them to you, then if you like them and feel so inclined - you throw me a little cash, check, money order, or paypal action - then I take it, I say thank you, and everybody is happy.

These are supposed to be fun, not something you budget for to squeeze out of the next couple of paychecks or whatever. If you want one or two and it'll help you to enjoy your car a little more - that's what it should ultimately be about around here, IMHO. Community building, enjoying these rides, and keeping them going, etc. Anyway, I'm fine with sending them and worrying about the details later on, because if you pay first and I forget, then I look and feel like a thieving turd. If I forget to send them first, then I just feel like a turd, which is better because I hate thieves.

Peace,
John
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 am

Bewber wrote:
... if you pay first and I forget, then I look and feel like a thieving turd. If I forget to send them first, then I just feel like a turd, which is better because I hate thieves.

I'm really happy that you explained the difference. I feel better now as well.

Dave
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:06 am

[quote="lakeffect"]
Bewber wrote:
... if you pay first and I forget, then I look and feel like a thieving turd. If I forget to send them first, then I just feel like a turd, which is better because I hate thieves.

Best reply I've recently read. Thanks again! Ha!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!   Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Whales stickers in white WANTED!
Page 1 of 1