GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TBI Wagon Parts

Go down 
+3
IMPALADAKID
93wgn
DBeaSSt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:01 am

Due to the generosity of 'The Fred', I have a 92 Olds Cruiser which I will be stripping for parts. In keeping with Fred's generosity which is well known by many of us, I'm making some parts available to other wagon nuts for free.

You just pay the cost of shipping. Just to be clear, I don't have a lot of packing material so the cost of shipping will mean I drop the parts off at my local shipping store who will pack and ship. They are reasonable but it does add a few bux to the shipping cost.

Car specifics: '92 Olds Cruiser. Maroon with maroon leather interior. Over 300K miles and it shows but runs well, L03.

So, on a first come, first served basis, any red interior parts are available free. Please email me with any parts requests, my email is gmcarnut on gmail. Keep in mind that the car does have a few miles so the typical wear spots are... well... worn. Pictures available on request as well.

At this time, ONLY interior parts are available as I want to keep the car mobile for the time being.

Let the vultures descend! Laughing Suspect pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
93wgn

93wgn

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:25 pm

I would be interested in the cluster, cluster pigtails and the compass mirror when they are available... Also, would be interested in front bumper cover & pass rear door if it isn't hit or rotted when that becomes available...

No shipping... This would warrant a road trip.
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:39 pm

I may be interested in the grill if available.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Most of the Cruiser specific stuff I'll be keeping for spares. 93wgn, I'll get in touch with you when the time comes on the items you mentioned.
Mike
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:35 pm

Ok... If your keeping the bumper, that's fine... The door would have been for a spare so no big deal on that, already have 1 for my dented door.

Are you keeping the cluster?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:15 pm

93wgn wrote:
Ok... If your keeping the bumper, that's fine... The door would have been for a spare so no big deal on that, already have 1 for my dented door.

Are you keeping the cluster?

Email'ed ya! Smile
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Thanks Mike...

Joe
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Bringing this back up. I'm just about done parting her out. About the only thing left is under where the hood used to be. Wink

If you need any underhood stuff, let me know. I'm keeping the ABS "box" and probably the A/C compressor. Everything else is still there, well mostly.

I also cut out the Vista glass. I already have a spare so I don't really want it, just couldn't let it get smashed by the crusher. So if anyone wants a spare or needs one, speak up!
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm

got any quarters you just want to ship me loooooool

im having grrrrrrrrrr time finding one much less getting one put on. i had to throw that in there.

matt
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:38 am

It would take quite a bit for me to part with the quarters I'm afraid. Wink I know how hard it is to find one, if I come across a good set, I'll sure let ya know though!
Back to top Go down
lonebker

lonebker

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 pm

i know just giving you some gruff. lol! lol! ill get at it one day at a time. thanks though

matt
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi lonebker
Is your wagon in your avatar perhaps an Olds? Heres the reason I ask is.......

TBI Wagon Parts 3CarShotTurkeyRun06-3

My wife now owns the Buick (right end) in this magazine shot (March 2007 Issue, Cruise News Magazine, page 50 Very Happy ) I own the Chevy(left end) with the "shades" over the headlights and the publisher of the magazine owns the Olds in the middle. My wife would love getting the publishers Olds to "complete the trifecta". If ya didnt notice, they are all the same year (92) AND color. I might have a 1/4 panel, I'll have to look. PM me with what ya need.

Best Regards from Daytona Beach
Larry
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey Larry. That was an Olds, yes. He sold it just recently unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi Mike
Thanks for the info. Pat from Canada just called me and said someone he knows has another blue OCC for sale somewhere here in the US. Hes gonna PM me the info. Very Happy That will make the wife VERY happy! Between the 2 of us we have 6 vehicles total. Suspect What a Face Shocked She also wants a 69-72 2WD Blazer with a 68 nose on it, to match our 68 panel truck were building.......YIKES! confused

Larry
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:42 am

Larry,
You willing to travel to NJ for a 2wd Blazer? I know of a guy in my town that has a "few" 1st gen blazers(oh about 23 of them last I counted) and he had 2 complete 2wd blazers and a chassis for one also. Bodies were very rough on them though.

Now personally, I would keep my eye's peeled for a 4wd with a good bodytub/rocker boxes, etc... They can be EASILY swapped over to 2wd and the 4wd parts resold to cover the cost of the 68 front clip... Depending on how much $$$$ you want to wrap up in one, you could put in a "Porterbuilt" C5 dropmember that will nail the front on the ground with a set of Shockwaves and give you rack & pinion steering with C5 Vette suspension affraid That along with a set of the AirRide Tech rear air bar, QA2 shocks and an aftermarket 4th Gen Fbody rear sway bar will make that Blazer handle like a slotcar Twisted Evil hmmm... Pair that up with a magnacharged LS1 & a 6speed and now you've got something... What a Face

How's the panel comin' along? I just swapped my 71 Burb over Easter for a 30 Chevy coupe project. I miss it already. No

L8R - Joe
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi Joe
The panel is coming along nicely, albeit slow. Found alittle more damage, not rust, from PO's. Neutral Not sure if I would come all the way up to your neck of the woods for a blazer, but ya never know. First, the Panel has to be up and running before I'll take another "huge project" on. pale I'd rather start with a 2WD, cause I dont have the time or place to change out a 4WD. Crying or Very sad I'll never say never.............not yet anyway! cyclops

Still havent heard from Pat about the blue OCC wagon. scratch

Larry
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Acme Racer wrote:

Still havent heard from Pat about the blue OCC wagon. scratch

Larry

I'm only 44, even if I wish I was retired I'm not and have to keep my customers happy by showing up and pretending to do some of the work they give me money for....

I just emailed you them pictures
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 pm

do you have the driver's side door armrest?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 pm

I'll check. I know I don't have one in grey. I think the ones from this parts car when with the door panels. As such, Pat has them. I will take a look this weekend though.

I think I have one in grey but it's a back door armrest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TBI Wagon Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBI Wagon Parts   TBI Wagon Parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBI Wagon Parts
Page 1 of 1