GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mew member from Monroe NC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
70stealth502

70stealth502

Mew member from Monroe NC Empty
PostSubject: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Just an intro, just bought a 95 rmw on ebay from Fred Lesinski in mt Pleasant ( a super guy) i've always enjoyed restoring and hotrodding GM cars and trucks. I have a 1970 SS chevelle currently i did a frame off restoration on it has a 502 crate engine with factory 4 speed. I am looking foward to playing with the lt1 i thought maybe turbocharge it or supercharger . Anyway i've got something i can spend money on again or as i tell my wife its gonna be a good investment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Welcome to the gang!Is that you driving the Chevelle in your avatar?Where were you and how bad
was the ticket?
Back to top Go down
70stealth502

70stealth502

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Yeah that's me in the Chevelle. We go to Myrtle Beach run to the sun car show every year , that burnout was during the parade on Thursday it's sort of like a-tradition every year hope there's no cops from m b on here. I've been lucky so far no ticket yet. It's like a addiction once it gets in your blood you can't quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Would be kind of hard to explain at your age as well as mine! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Welcome!! You should hook up with the CarISSMA club (Impala SS and B/D body car club based in Charlotte). There is a lot in store next year and you could have some fun with that wagon! Got any pics? I've bought a few from Fred too!

Chris

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Welcome aboard! While I haven't bought from Fred, we've bonded over a cold one and a set of plug wires in a parking lot, lol. He's the real deal with an unmatched passion for these cars. If you got it from him, it's in good shape. Period. Look forward to seeing what fun you have with it.
Back to top Go down
s1l1sc

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

welcome!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah, Fred's a good guy. I've purchased a couple longroofs from him in the past!

Nice Chevelle, and welcome aboard! Very Happy

(We need more pics!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mew member from Monroe NC   Mew member from Monroe NC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mew member from Monroe NC
Page 1 of 1