GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

88 Wagon Rear End - not mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

88 Wagon Rear End - not mine Empty
PostSubject: 88 Wagon Rear End - not mine   88 Wagon Rear End - not mine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 pm

bought this for my 80 box sedan and didnt realize it was out of a wagon so the 5x5 and the perch mounts dont line up,
asking 200 obo just to get it out of my garage,
has factory 30 spline axles and factory eaton with a 3,23 ring gear. comes with e brake cables and freshly turned drums.
i am in jacksonville florida and willing to meet some one thats not to bad of a drive either email me or text me for any info
email is SSsteve at gmail dot com and phone is 9zero4 4seven6 8seven2nine
Back to top Go down

88 Wagon Rear End - not mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: 88 Wagon Rear End - not mine   88 Wagon Rear End - not mine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 pm

this is my rear end for sale my good friend stingroo just posted it for me,
i dont get on here much so if anyone has any questions about it or is interested just holler at me threw an email or text whatever convenient, im willing to trade for the right stuff or meet someone who has the right cash offer Exclamation
Back to top Go down

88 Wagon Rear End - not mine
Page 1 of 1