GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon Rear Springs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwardo

Wagon Rear Springs Empty
PostSubject: Wagon Rear Springs   Wagon Rear Springs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:05 pm

I have new control arms for the rear of my 94RMW and want to replace the springs at the same time. The air ride works fine and I want to keep it. Are springs for the Gran Touring suspension and Dynaride the same? I'm assuming wagon springs are different from sedan, right? Will Caprice springs work? I was initially attracted to the Moog Cargo Springs as someone suggested but I'm afraid they will ride too hard. I need this car like a hole in the head and don't really anticipate hauling anything in it. Does anyone have a part# (Moog or otherwise) and a good source? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
dwardo

Wagon Rear Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Springs   Wagon Rear Springs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 am

Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Wagon Rear Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Springs   Wagon Rear Springs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Swapping rear springs is so easy, there's no reason you should replace them now with the control arms. Just do the arms, and do the springs later. Yes, sedan springs will work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wagon Rear Springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon Rear Springs   Wagon Rear Springs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagon Rear Springs
Page 1 of 1