GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots Empty
PostSubject: Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots   Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Went up for the day yesterday. My phone took a crap and quit working so I wasn't able to find Larry. Asked a few peeps working the show and no one seemed to know him, so I figure they were temps or something as the last time I looked for him, they refered to him as the crazy wagon guy Smile

Anyhoo, here's the link to the album.

https://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z173/sprocket100/turkeyrun09/

Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots 100_3371
This was the coolest wagon I saw at the show, lol, the cabin temp was FREEZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

PostSubject: Yes, I was there John :)   Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi Sprocket
Yes, I was there. Very Happy However, I was VERY VERY busy. Shocked Sorry we couldnt get together. We will in March. Ya did miss a couple of wagons. Suspect

Larry
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots   Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Acme Racer wrote:
Hi Sprocket
Yes, I was there. Very Happy However, I was VERY VERY busy. Shocked Sorry we couldnt get together. We will in March. Ya did miss a couple of wagons. Suspect

Larry

I knew you'd be slammed so I didn't really try too hard to find ya. I figure we only walked about half the cars that were there as I spend some time in the swap meet section looking for some goodies too. Picked up a set of billet hood pins for the fiberglass hood I have Smile

busy this week demoing my kitchen so no time for the cars Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots   Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turkey Run Photos ...mostly wagon shots
Page 1 of 1