GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

still alive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
waynes91

waynes91

still alive Empty
PostSubject: still alive   still alive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:12 pm

hey all .. haven't been around much to f-n busy now its winter wtf have done nothing to anything, my 91 fail emissons about few months ago still haven't squared that away, had fooled with it some, going to take a shot at it this week i hope to run it threw ..man have i slipped off the band wagon (pun) or what Sad need more me time ....
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

still alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: still alive   still alive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Hey Wayne

I was wondering if you dropped off the face of the earth. Hang around a little bit, things have grown a lot here.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

still alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: still alive   still alive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey! Hang in there...you will get it squared away!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Wagon Collector

Wagon Collector

still alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: still alive   still alive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:00 pm

What failed on the emissions?

For my old L03, I made sure it had fresh plugs and oil change, pump the rear tires up to about 45 PSI (They use a treadmill where you're from?), and make sure the car is good and hot. If you have a low thermostat you may need to change it out to a 195 or so.
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

still alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: still alive   still alive Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 pm

sorry for late reply, ran thru again, failed worst than b4 , wag/collector yep everything done and new and correct, egr,02, is a/c delco and only about 11/2 yrs old and i only put like 5k miles on her from last time it went thru emissions, and even then it was all tune to the max new this time it was good and toastie drove 11/2 hours on the hiway and when i got there they put right on the rollers, of course it drew a crowd while in there and they all said and i agree the cat was no good, its a small aftermarket one i had installed when i put the cat back system on,and last time it just passed (nox),ive owned her for 18 yrs and always flew thru no problems and have done the same steps everytime, now the only diff is the aftmrkt cat, so im thinking of removing the gm cat from the wagon (167k) on it and reworking it into the 91 but b able to reinstall everything back the way it was,but now its piss ass cold outside ..this will b fun
Back to top Go down
Shamoo

Shamoo

still alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: still alive   still alive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 am

God its times like this Im glad I live in Tennessee. king
Back to top Go down
waynes91

waynes91

still alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: still alive   still alive Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:15 pm

yea no sh*t, this whole emission thing is only a money maker for some and a way to get junkers off the road imo, few years back here in ct they closed down emission because of shady operation of the testing company (no surprise there) in my book the air is just as clean now as it was back then ..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

still alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: still alive   still alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still alive
Page 1 of 1