GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY Empty
PostSubject: 1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY   1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 am

Saw this posted at stationwagonforums.com. Let's keep our wagon-trained eyes peeled. Car thieves suck!!! Evil or Very Mad

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3483935575.html

Quote :
Date: 2012-12-17, 8:43AM EST

My '92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon was stolen from my residence near Taylor Blvd Sunday, 12/16 @ aprox 2-3 am. The thieves initially burglarized my home last weekend, taking my purse, debit card, Christmas money and my husband's prescription medication. In doing so, they were able to obtain keys to the house and my car. We don't have much as it is and yet they proceeded to come back the very next week and take the last thing of value we own - my '92 Buick. That being said, they have taken what little piece of mind we had left and left us without a vehicle and no Christmas for our family.

So, I am calling on the Craiglist community for help....If you have any information or have seen the below vehicle in the area please contact me (reply to the email or call me @ 5 zero 2- 6 four 9- 0190 ask for Jo) or the LMPD (574-LMPD) as soon as possible. Any information leading to the recovery of the vehicle or the whereabouts of the thieves would be greatly appreciated and will hopefully save another family from the nightmare we've had to go through ourselves.

** Vehicle is white w/ wood grain paneling & blue leather interior. The KY plate# 542-DHR expires the end of this month. **

** Call in tip noted one of the thieves as Christopher Gregory...17 yrs old from the Shively area...traveling w/ at least 2 others...one is a 31 yr old woman from the Shively area...last known location was traveling to Campbellsville, KY to stay with relatives...a possible Darlene Smith or at Darlene Smith's residence**

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY 3I53L93H45Ia5Ea5Macchb75c4477d92010f6
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: 1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY   1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:27 am

Man that really sucks. and this happened really close to my parents house. I hope they get that wagon back without so much as a scratch.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: 1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY   1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 am

Eek...that is horrible....my brother lives on Wheeler Ave (in that neighborhood). Just passed the info on to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY   1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1992 Buick Roadmaster Wagon Stolen in KY
Page 1 of 1