GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tailgate Light Switch not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uxwbill

uxwbill

Tailgate Light Switch not working Empty
PostSubject: Tailgate Light Switch not working   Tailgate Light Switch not working Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:49 am

And just when you thought he was gone... pale lol!

I've been quite busy as of late with many different things, and so the wagon has taken a back seat to everything else...especially since I'm not driving not supposed to be driving the wagon...okay, I've driven it a few times this winter even though I said I wouldn't. It's just like 95BRMW said it would be...

When the weather turned off cold, the rear cargo area lights would take their own sweet time turning on whenever I swung the tailgate outward. Eventually they stopped turning on at all and have remained dark despite the temperature going up. The lights still work fine if I turn them on with the pushbuttons, but I know I'll forget and probably nail the battery when I realize my mistake a week later.

I'm not sure if I really care about whether the lights come on, but if the answer is that it's not too hard to inspect things, I might take a look at them.
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tailgate Light Switch not working   Tailgate Light Switch not working Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:05 pm

After killing my battery 3 or 4 times,I yanked the bulbs and left a decent LED flashlight back
there for when I need light.Swear mine are haunted and turn themselves on in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Tailgate Light Switch not working   Tailgate Light Switch not working Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:19 pm

I noticed mine behaving the same way this winter and have yet to look into it. Mine still come on, just at a delayed rate most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tailgate Light Switch not working   Tailgate Light Switch not working Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tailgate Light Switch not working
Page 1 of 1