GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaking coolant over heating and no heat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrgadget215

mrgadget215

Leaking coolant over heating and no heat Empty
PostSubject: Leaking coolant over heating and no heat   Leaking coolant over heating and no heat Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Hello im having a pretty big problem i woke up this morning and after i programmed my new keypad my car started leaking coolant but but just little drips about time i took my son to school the car overheated when i drove back home and parked the car was smoking bad the whole time i was driving the heat wasnt working at all and in philly its 32 degrees outside can someone give me a little help on a possible fix to this problem
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Leaking coolant over heating and no heat   Leaking coolant over heating and no heat Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Could be a bunch of things, but the first thing you need to do is investigate the leak of which you spoke. The little drip could have become bigger.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
mrgadget215

mrgadget215

PostSubject: Re: Leaking coolant over heating and no heat   Leaking coolant over heating and no heat Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Yea im gonna take to a shop in the morning thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaking coolant over heating and no heat   Leaking coolant over heating and no heat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaking coolant over heating and no heat
Page 1 of 1