GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

83 Custom Cruiser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
albop03

83 Custom Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: 83 Custom Cruiser   83 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Hey, I'm new to this forum, hopefully this is the right forum for this car, if not maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I picked up a 1983 Custom Cruiser wagon to turn into a demolition derby car, its a complete car. I don't know anything about these at all, and I was wondering if there is any interior parts, trim, lights, glass, or non run essential parts that anybody needs before I yard it all out. I can post pictures (i think) or send via email/text if anybody wants to see anything. Or if these are so plentiful that the parts are at every pick-a-part yard let me know too and i'll just junk it.

thanks

alex

Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

83 Custom Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: 83 Custom Cruiser   83 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:32 pm

albop03 wrote:
Hey, I'm new to this forum, hopefully this is the right forum for this car, if not maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

I picked up a 1983 Custom Cruiser wagon to turn into a demolition derby car, its a complete car. I don't know anything about these at all, and I was wondering if there is any interior parts, trim, lights, glass, or non run essential parts that anybody needs before I yard it all out. I can post pictures (i think) or send via email/text if anybody wants to see anything. Or if these are so plentiful that the parts are at every pick-a-part yard let me know too and i'll just junk it.

thanks

alex

We have a growing population of Boxy Wagon owners. No, they aren't that common. Beyond here, try over at Station Wagon Forums also. As long as you keep the prices reasonable if the parts are decent, I'm sure folks with take them. Especially interior plastics, wagon specific parts (like taillights)
Back to top Go down

83 Custom Cruiser
Page 1 of 1