GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My old '92 Custom Cruiser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

My old '92 Custom Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: My old '92 Custom Cruiser   My old '92 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm

He's posted about it here: http://www.hmcoldstuff.com/our-cars/92cruiser-2013.html

He put '91 wheels and blackwall tires on it in place of the brand-new RWL Radial T/A's I had on it when I sold it...and my red wheel centers were perfect, surprised he swapped those for '91 style...

He added Custom Cruiser emblem to the tail gate, and it looks like he removed my Rocket 350 engine decal. Oh well.

Car is still pretty... but I would have left the wheels and tires alone, or at least gone back to white-walls.

-Mike

Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: My old '92 Custom Cruiser   My old '92 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Is the car for sale or is he just showing it? It still looks great.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: My old '92 Custom Cruiser   My old '92 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Did most Custom Cruisers come with a blue interior? I'm not sure if other than one red one I saw that I've ever seen any other color. Of all the years and makes of 91-96 wagons, the Cruiser has the nicest looking seats and interior to me.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: My old '92 Custom Cruiser   My old '92 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:34 pm

He's just showing it. He really likes it. Hopefully he'll be at one of the cruise-ins again soon in it or his other Olds toys. The LT1 powered Olds 98 and the LS1 powered Custom Cruisers are both sharp too.

As for blue, no, I've seen white cars with both tan and maroon interiors too.

I really liked that car, but I never LOVED it like I did my Roadmaster.

You gotta get what you like. I still love the smooth styling and grill on the Olds.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: My old '92 Custom Cruiser   My old '92 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Looks like they were replicating the last '92 OCC they had: http://www.hmcoldstuff.com/our-cars/92cruiser.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My old '92 Custom Cruiser   My old '92 Custom Cruiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My old '92 Custom Cruiser
Page 1 of 1