GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon

Go down 
+3
Wagoninabox
Robert 96
Multipurpose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Multipurpose

WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Empty
PostSubject: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:15 am

Excellent condition low mileage Collectors edition with tow package option & heated seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 am

What price range and what do you consider low mileage!
Back to top Go down
Multipurpose

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 pm

<60k, <$8-9
I want a dependable wagon to take on road trips with the family while pulling a trailer with my touring bikes.
I understand if I have to put on tires or brakes and stuff like that, but not looking for a money pit that I'm spending my weekends fixing it while I should be driving it!
Back to top Go down
Robert 96

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:09 am

Good Luck. Their getting harder to find everyday. I saw a low mileage 96 LTD on Ebay this morning. Somewhere in ILL. 50k $15
Back to top Go down
Wagoninabox

Wagoninabox

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:07 pm

There is a DCM 94 in Reno with 30k miles and they want $10k. Non-limited wagon. Been available for a year as they will not budge on price.
Back to top Go down
SCbarber

SCbarber

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 am

Low milage wagons will still involve work from sitting so long. Every low mile car I ever bought I needed to dump money into it. Sometimes more miles means maintained better.
Back to top Go down
http://paulthebarber.net
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 am

If you are looking for low maintenance do not by an old car period! If your looking for a great car you have found them.

BTW where are you?
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:08 am

SCbarber wrote:
Low milage wagons will still involve work from sitting so long. Every low mile car I ever bought I needed to dump money into it. Sometimes more miles means maintained better.
Not necessarily true. Look for a good maintenance history.

Keep your eyes on ebay and craigslist. Search Craigslist in every locale where you have a connection and you may find one. You and everyone else are looking for the low milers and those are getting very rare.
Back to top Go down
papasparts

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 am

i have a 96 fully loaded its the estate wagon, has the heated with lumbar seats, real clean, its dark green grey metallic, the impala SS color, has NO RUST, lived in NC almost its entire life, cost $32, 250 brand new, its a tow pack car but no hitch on it, i was given one that was on it, will throw it in, has almost new tires, exhaust with pipes out the back , i have papers going back to day one, has 146k miles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon   WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: 96 buick Roadmaster Wagon
Page 1 of 1