GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.

Go down 
+2
buickestate
Bewber
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Empty
PostSubject: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm

So my existing "that plastic handle that bolts to the rear glass with two bolts to the latch thingy" is cracked, and one of the bolts is broken - so if you have a "that plastic handle that bolts to the rear glass with two bolts to the latch thingy" plus a latch thingy - and would be willing to sell it - I'd probably be willing to buy it.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
John
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 pm

I'll see what I can find in the junk yards for you
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Dip the screw in a little gorilla glue and stick it in there. You'll be all set. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 pm

I'll have to take a better look at it and should probably just epoxy what I got BEFORE it breaks.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Be carefull when assembling the gate handle. The screws have two levels of threads, and if you put it in with the larger thread in the smaller groove, it will strip the plastic. Check your PMs.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm

i got junk here that has stuff,.if you want it before pat gets it,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Bewber wrote:
So my existing "that plastic handle that bolts to the rear glass with two bolts to the latch thingy" is cracked, and one of the bolts is broken - so if you have a "that plastic handle that bolts to the rear glass with two bolts to the latch thingy" plus a latch thingy - and would be willing to sell it - I'd probably be willing to buy it.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
John

Pretty sure I still have a spare handle and latch if you still need one. Let me know and I'll check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.   WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB a new plastic handle that goes on the rear glass - and latch thingy.
Page 1 of 1