GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tow hitch for sale. SOLD!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith

Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Tow hitch for sale. SOLD!   Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Originally used on my current 1996 Roadmaster wagon. I took it off my car, properly removed all surface rust, sanded the entire hitch, wiped down with wax grease remover , then painted it with 2 good coats of gloss black Rustoleum. Tow bar insert and 2 inch ball is included, as is a lock/anti rattle device. No disappointments with this one! Pick up in person or can ship. All parts included with sale. $145 ( + any shipping). Just north of Northeast Philadelphia,PA. Zip code 19053

Steve
Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! 100_1514

Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! 100_1513

Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! 100_1510

Last edited by Steve Smith on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lag wagon

PostSubject: Re: Tow hitch for sale. SOLD!   Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:58 am

Is this a 2" square receiver?

I've been looking for one. Definitely interested
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: Tow hitch for sale. SOLD!   Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am

Lag Wagon,
That is the one you need for our b body wagons. And a fair price for a ready to bolt on Class three hitch. I f you live close great. I had one shipped clear across the country NC to OR for $95. step up if you have been looking you know they are scarce.
Dick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tow hitch for sale. SOLD!   Tow hitch for sale.    SOLD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tow hitch for sale. SOLD!
Page 1 of 1