GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side   WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I need both front seat belt receptacles that bolt to the floor. Driver's and passengers. Preferably red, but any color will work. Need em asap.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side   WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Check your post on Badass, Mr. Prez Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side   WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I saw, and replied. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side   WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:18 pm

If you have buckets, you can slip the old covers over the donor belts, and you will barely see the color of the belt.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side   WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:12 am

Yeah, I know. Thanks. That's why the color isn't all that important. I just took my 12 ways out and the belt was built into the seats. I know I have my stockers (and a few spares) buried in the back of my storage unit that I can't get to... Mad
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side   WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Still need these? I got a drives side in red that I just pulled at the yard this morning.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side   WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Front lower seatbelt, buckle side
Page 1 of 1