GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Empty
PostSubject: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:40 pm

So these plastic pos's seem to be a needle in a haystack. I've yet to see any on cars at the salvage yards here. If you see any, please grab them.

Also, knowing how GM likes to mix and match the same parts in different cars, if anyone knows other models that used these, please let me know.

As of now I'm missing one in the front row and one in the middle row.

What should be there:
96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Belt2
96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Belt1

With the caps missing:
96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Belt3
96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Belt4

Thanks all!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I grabbed some tan ones off a 96 in the yard last weekend, gotta see what shape they are in. If your up to SEMing them, you can have them for shipping (pocket parts Smile )
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:01 pm

did gm not use those on other mid-late 90's cars?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm

95BRMW wrote:
I grabbed some tan ones off a 96 in the yard last weekend, gotta see what shape they are in. If your up to SEMing them, you can have them for shipping (pocket parts Smile )

Sold! PM me please.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Mike, do the third row seats in '96 wagons have them too? I was with Dave at the yard and pulled off the 3 front ones for him, but I never checked the third row belts.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 am

Lynol wrote:
Mike, do the third row seats in '96 wagons have them too? I was with Dave at the yard and pulled off the 3 front ones for him, but I never checked the third row belts.

Nope, 3rd row uses the older style with the brushed metal. Go figure?
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:01 am

Yup, grabbed them for the 96 rust bucket but its not going to be on the road now, no point in wasting them on that thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps   96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96-only plastic interior-colored seatbelt buckle caps
Page 1 of 1