GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to forum, say hello

Go down 
+2
Bewber
68scott385
6 posters
AuthorMessage
68scott385

68scott385

New to forum, say hello Empty
PostSubject: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013 - 0:33

Life long Chevy guy, first time wagon owner, guess that's what happens after marriage. Smile

I bought an '88 Caprice Classic. What I saved on the purchase price I've spent twice in maintenance and repairs, mostly regular service parts with a couple upgrades. Trying to make it a father son project. While I see it as family transportation with a few hidden talents, he sees it as a cool car with multiple back seats. What he does not realize is how much it detracts from my true love, a G3 Monte Carlo that has been put on the back burner too many times. It's still in its ugly stage but mechanically safe, much safer than when purchased.

Looking forward to learning a thing or two and sharing what I've learned along the way.

Last edited by 68scott385 on Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 16:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013 - 3:25

Welcome, and post pics of everything as soon as you're allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013 - 10:24

Welcome...Boxes are beautiful too...
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013 - 0:23

Hey! I know your avatar pic!  That's 65 and the Snyder interchange!  I grew up near Preston and Mt Washington Rd.   Raced on all those lanes :-)

Welcome!!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013 - 9:11

Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
68scott385

68scott385

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun 2013 - 13:08

brokecello wrote:
Hey! I know your avatar pic!  That's 65 and the Snyder interchange!  I grew up near Preston and Mt Washington Rd.   Raced on all those lanes :-)

Welcome!!

Chris

BINGO!

Funny how one can drive a road a thousand time and not grasp the overall shape of it until seen from above. I think it looks like a smiley face and I like to turn corners fast, not that I would break the speed limit, not me.

Thanks to all others for the welcomes.
Back to top Go down
87customcruiser

87customcruiser

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013 - 14:33

Welcome to the forum, from a fellow boxie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun 2013 - 14:36

Welcome to the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to forum, say hello   New to forum, say hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to forum, say hello
Page 1 of 1