GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ASh tray holder?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lakeffect

lakeffect

ASh tray holder? Empty
PostSubject: ASh tray holder?   ASh tray holder? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:14 pm

As I am reconfiguring the center console (again) I noticed two mounting holes and a centering lug at the very bottom of the dash, on each side. as it curves under towards the floor I'm wondering if this is where theb Ash tray used to go?

Anybody got a spare ashtray unit. I don't need the ash tray itself , But am thinking the mounting bracket might be handy to help reposition the heater controls down lower than stock.

A picture would help to see if it is usable for my needs.

Thanks

Dave
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

ASh tray holder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASh tray holder?   ASh tray holder? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:39 pm

I can get you an ash tray unit, but it will be a couple of weeks unless some fresh meat shows up in the yards sooner. I do not have a price for you right now.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

ASh tray holder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASh tray holder?   ASh tray holder? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:22 am

Thanks keep in touch. Anyone that can post up a picture would be helpful as well.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

ASh tray holder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASh tray holder?   ASh tray holder? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 am

They are all the same for 91-93 B-bodies. Do you want the ash tray too?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

ASh tray holder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASh tray holder?   ASh tray holder? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Dave, I think I have the frame. If you want it, just pay shipping. I'll be cleaning out the garage this weekend, I'll look for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ASh tray holder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ASh tray holder?   ASh tray holder? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASh tray holder?
Page 1 of 1