GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The One Where I Need A Battery Tray

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bdubsee

bdubsee

The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Empty
PostSubject: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:55 pm

I noticed that the battery tray on Gilbert was a bit scaly so I pulled the battery out. Looks like it's terminal. I am on the hunt if anyone has one to sell.

The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Img_2410
Back to top Go down
http://iambriancompton.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:38 pm

I am headed to the local yard tomorrow. They got a fresh RMS in, and I will check for a battery tray for you.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:11 pm

No joy.
Back to top Go down
bdubsee

bdubsee

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Thank you anyway, Fred.
Back to top Go down
http://iambriancompton.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:28 am

There is someone selling one on the ISSF.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:20 pm

I'm parting out a 91 Cruiser today. The battery tray is not perfect but quite serviceable. I'll pull it and get a pic for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Dr. Downward

Dr. Downward

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Found this on my parts shelf today. Make an offer (anyone).

The One Where I Need A Battery Tray 7023B80E-56CC-4637-AC47-3B0ABCD30903

The One Where I Need A Battery Tray B91B3809-365E-45A1-A6D1-90963EF4220B
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:06 pm

PM sent

Tom
Back to top Go down
Dr. Downward

Dr. Downward

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:25 pm

SOLD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Hey Tom (silverfox103),did Brian (dbubsee) already get a tray we dont know about?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:56 am

Good point Jim, I don't know if he got one.  I have the forum setup so I see the last post.  So this is what I saw:

Dr. Downward wrote:
Found this on my parts shelf today. Make an offer (anyone).

When I saw "anyone" make an offer, I did, not thinking.   The last thing I would want to do is step on anyone's toes, so to speak.  But I guess I did.  The battery tray hasn't been sent and won't be for a while.  If Brian contacts me, and is still looking, he can have it for cost, which was pretty reasonable.

Tom

I just PM'd Brian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:12 pm

I knew you would make it right.That is a like new battery tray,actually thought they are still available new from the local parts stores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Where I Need A Battery Tray   The One Where I Need A Battery Tray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The One Where I Need A Battery Tray
Page 1 of 1