GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wagonfest camping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm

as of today both of the state parks near Waterloo have campsites avail.
I haven't been to either and it was said the one fills up pretty quick.
While I have a room at the Microtel I am also up for camping...

If anyone else is planning on it, lmk so maybe I'll do that instead.
I'm at work and can't get all the details, but let's discuss this option...for those interested.
Back to top Go down

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Wagon camp? That'd be sweet. lol
Back to top Go down
convert2diesel

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Carol and I plan on being there and we normally camp at Sampson State Park. Its only 20 minutes south of Waterloo and typically theres room. Lmk if you want to buddy up. We have a full size RV with all the stuff necessary. Will share if you need to.

Couldn't make it last year but this year for sure.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Bill, being a newbie I know you mentioned Cayuga Lake SP also, but that it gets filled up.

Right know both of them bave a number of avail spots. Dunno which is better/closer.
If you are good with Sampson, then that's cool.

If I camp, I would like to be near other wagon folk so we can circle them up in case of injuns, lol Smile. Seriously though, it'd be nice to have some other folks nearby that are similarly afflicted.

Did Big BLack beast stay there last year also??
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 am

Sprocket wrote:
Bill, being a newbie I know you mentioned Cayuga Lake SP also, but that it gets filled up.

Right know both of them bave a number of avail spots. Dunno which is better/closer.
If you are good with Sampson, then that's cool.

If I camp, I would like to be near other wagon folk so we can circle them up in case of injuns, lol Smile. Seriously though, it'd be nice to have some other folks nearby that are similarly afflicted.

Did Big BLack beast stay there last year also??

I stayed at Cayuga State Park and it was VERY convenient. It was a fairly nice site as well. About 10 minutes from Fred's house. Plan to stay their again. If I remember correctly it was not all booked up last year. There were open sites. I think we went up on Thursday and stayed through Sunday AM. But that was a year ago and I am not sure what I had for breakfast yesterday!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Just booked Cayuga State Park for 2 nights..........................
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:28 pm

What is a good spot at Cayuga? I'm looking at the website now but dunno where to get a spot.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey all, got a registration letter in the mail from Gregg P from MI. Not sure if he's on the forum much so I'll post this up - his crew will be camping at Cayuga State Park.
Back to top Go down

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: WF 2010 Camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 am

Sherlock, we're looking forward to participating in WF 2010. Tim (BigBlackBeSST) advised that Cayuga State Park was more convenient than Watkins Glen where we originally had reservations. Thanks again for the tip Tim.

Best Regards,
Gregg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wagonfest camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: wagonfest camping   wagonfest camping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wagonfest camping
Page 1 of 1