GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead Reckon

Dead Reckon

For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Empty
PostSubject: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Found said carpet to fit on this website:

http://www.auto-interior.com/carpetindex.htm

Anyway, ya'll may know about this, may not, but the closest color I can find to my car is on that site, dark saddle or buckskin, not sure which would work best, either or I suppose.

Just thought I'd throw this out there, what may help my wagon, may help yours. Carpet after 20+ years (27 in my case) isn't in the best of shape (mine is horrid, a greasy science experiment gone entirely wrong). Sure it's no better than the carpet that comes stock, but in my case, it lasted 27 years, and would last longer if it was not used as well, a door mat.

If I find anything else ya'll might like, or my fellow box bodies might like, I'll be sure to post it. Again, hope I'm not posting something well known, probably am, might not be, I spend too much time on the internet and often find things people never seem too.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

ACC makes carpet for our cars too, available through summit. Although, I've ordered a few of them in various colors and none have fit quite right. Loose and wrinkly. Boo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 pm

You, apparently, have to steam the ACC carpets to fit. Not sure if true/legit.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Thnx for the link. Found a nice carpet dash cover I've been looking for.
Pete
Back to top Go down
Dead Reckon

Dead Reckon

PostSubject: Re: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:03 am

Dutch Pete wrote:
Thnx for the link. Found a nice carpet dash cover I've been looking for.
Pete
No problem, I do a lot of digging in my spare time looking for stuff for my car. Sure it would be easier to find another wagon like mine, but, I wouldn't have the memories spanning back before I could see over the dash in that car.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:21 pm

so true
Back to top Go down
Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak

PostSubject: Re: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Those ARE ACC carpets that that place sells. Says so on the website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!   For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the bubble and box bodies out there, I found carpet molded to fit our cars!
Page 1 of 1