GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

OCC question Empty
PostSubject: OCC question   OCC question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Did all OCCs get black AC vents?
I just noticed mine the other day, lol.

pic from a craigs list ad in albany on a 92

OCC question 3mb3o23le5O25Tb5P2a1m60feca7fa614186f
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

OCC question Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC question   OCC question Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Yep they all got satin black vents. If you need any I have a full set. I got a nice woodgrain panel from the JY the other day too.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

OCC question Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC question   OCC question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:55 pm

i like the black, it ties in with the door panels nice.

Starting to think the Olds had the nicest combo on the interiors....just gotta get mine whipped into shape.

Appreciate the offer for parts Fred, but I'm going to largely swap the whole interior over from the other one as time permits....
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

OCC question Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC question   OCC question Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:18 pm

The black spokes on the wheel in the ISSF thread actually looks like it blends in with the large amount of black in the car. The other one is a little more comfortable to drive with due to the amount of dish. The stack of adapters makes the wood and black one a little far from the other controls. The all wood one has less dish, and feels better with the turnsignal stalk. I picked up another OCC cluster, blue grill, 91 (red bezel) PS taillight, and a no defrost rear window. The car I got them from has a nice tailgate, and still has some good trim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OCC question Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC question   OCC question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC question
Page 1 of 1