GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Center cap decals? Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Center cap decals? Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 am

So, I'm going to transplant the wheels off my '94 Brougham onto my Caprice wagon, but I don't want the Cadillac logo in the center, because then it would look sort of... tacky.

Are there wheel decals anywhere? Or does anyone know of a place that has actual center caps instead? Any input appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:42 am

Here you go: http://www.makingitdigital.net/store1/agora.cgi?cart_id=878853.4774*vr2Iv0&page=emblems.html

I used them, real satisfied, and reasonable.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:46 am

Awesome!

http://www.makingitdigital.net/store1/agora.cgi?cart_id=878853.4774*zD80O4&p_id=4327&xm=on&ppinc=search2

Those are close to what I want. I wonder if I could get them to do the gold bowtie like the car has, but on a silver backdrop.
Back to top Go down
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:20 pm

heck I can make them for you cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Oh? Details pleeease. Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Oh? Details pleeease. Very Happy!

thats what I need from you.(lol)Give me a size you want them and what you want on them. I'll make them and mail them to you. Pay me only if you like them. My way of giving back to the other members.

dcsulli7307@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:34 pm

I'll measure the center caps for the Cadillac tomorrow and send you details. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:32 am

I forgot to ask my dad to measure the caps for me, but someone on the Cadillac forums brought up a good suggestion:

How big are the Impala SS center caps (I know a lot of guys here have them)? Would those fit? I don't have the chromed Brougham wheels, so both of them would be aluminum, and that would look pretty unique if they fit.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Stingroo wrote:
I forgot to ask my dad to measure the caps for me, but someone on the Cadillac forums brought up a good suggestion:

How big are the Impala SS center caps (I know a lot of guys here have them)? Would those fit? I don't have the chromed Brougham wheels, so both of them would be aluminum, and that would look pretty unique if they fit.

the SS center caps are 2 9/16"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Well, I think I can confirm those fit. I found a picture of a Brougham that had SS wheels, and Brougham center caps.

So... by that logic, it should work the other way around too, right? (or am I totally off my rocker? lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Center cap decals? Anyone?   Center cap decals? Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Center cap decals? Anyone?
Page 1 of 1