GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagons in videos or movies

Go down 
+4
Sprocket
Olds Weighty Eight
jayoldschool
sj95rmw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sj95rmw

Wagons in videos or movies Empty
PostSubject: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9prpAv6kvo

Here's a video with a wagon in it. If you know of any other post it.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Check ou the Internet Car Movie Database. It will keep you busy for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Warning! Turn the sound off before viewing that video. Good grief, what the heck is that?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 pm

That is St.Vincent,just listen with a open mind.At first I didnt like her at all but now I like her voice and the way she moves her whole body to the rhythm,kinda cute too.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
Check ou the Internet Car Movie Database.  It will keep you busy for awhile.

Funny I was doing that last night.....
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:10 pm

There was a 91-96 B body wagon in the first Biker Build-off Live. When the one team went to get the bike started at the owner of the dynamometer, they panned past a white wagon. It had no trim on it, so I could not tell what it was. Most likely a 94-96 Caprice.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:24 pm

It's not driving in the video! Broken down at the side of the road.....would rather see one driving Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:59 pm

They put a box wagon through hell.

I saw the Green RMW from the minivan commercial on a new episode of Criminal Minds a couple of weeks ago.

Back to top Go down
sj95rmw

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:08 am

Jack Ryan, Shadow Recruit. FBI agent drove a late wagon & got killed by the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:14 am

That's correct, i believe a RMW
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:37 pm

In the stalone movie daylight, there is a roady wagon with a kid standing up through the vista glass videoing the sights......
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:23 pm

My daughter and wife were watching the show Once upon a time. There was a white wood TBI RMW a week or two ago. My daughter was yelling for me to come in to see it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wagons in videos or movies   Wagons in videos or movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wagons in videos or movies
Page 1 of 1