GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB Roadmaster stainless trim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MacMasterMike

WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Empty
PostSubject: WTB Roadmaster stainless trim   WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Have a 94 roadmaster that had run in with a stone wall and wrecked the stainless belt line trim all the way down the passenger side of the car. Need trim in good condition from the fender to just before the corner. Dont need any rubber bits. May possibly need the mounting clips for the small fender piece and front passenger door as these got hit the worst.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster stainless trim   WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:56 pm

I believe I have the door pieces. with or without the rubber. I may have the front fender, but I will have to check. I will also have to check for the quarter panel, but I do not think I have one. I may have some clips. The front door and the fender clips may be the same piece. I will check on the parts tomorrow, and let you know.
Back to top Go down
Jick-Jack Jake

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster stainless trim   WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 pm

I just pulled all my trim off my 96 RMW this week. I have the clips also.
Back to top Go down
Jick-Jack Jake

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster stainless trim   WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:31 am

I can't private message yet. Haven't reached my post limit? They all have dings & the rear quarter has some scratches where the tailgate is. There is still some glue residue & the front little fender peice has the black rub strip still on it.
Back to top Go down
MacMasterMike

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster stainless trim   WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Ok well i got the door pieces from Fred on the way. Possible to send me pictures of the condition of the quater panel piece? Email me if possible(user name at gee mail)
Back to top Go down
Jick-Jack Jake

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster stainless trim   WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Just sent some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Roadmaster stainless trim   WTB Roadmaster stainless trim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Roadmaster stainless trim
Page 1 of 1