GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Empty
PostSubject: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:33 am

Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day: So the trick with avoiding door-dings at work is to find the spot between the two Mercedes. Ok they could care less about YOUR car, but the lowliness of your vehicle could rub off on theirs if the doors were ever to touch. NEVER park between the two Hondas or Toyotas (especially the hybrids). Those folks hardly know they are in cars themselves…..I mean they would rather be using public transportation but the bus doesn’t get close enough to the office…..

Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots 10272645_10204041910318747_3163498302641466262_o
Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots 1795389_10204041911358773_41491822372891600_o

Happy Friday All!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:57 am

No windshield sunshade? You're slipping...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:59 am

Oh god. All the sun fading!

Wink
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm trying to get my new dash cover to lay down flat! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Geez, how many places did you post this? I've seen it like 5 times today, lmao
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Geez, how many places did you post this?   I've seen it like 5 times today, lmao

you and mike need real jobs,..
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:46 am

Thanks for the great tip. Fun to see that a full size Merc dwarfs next to a RMW.
Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots   Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car Guy Tip-of-the-Day - Avoiding Door-Dings in Parking Lots
Page 1 of 1