GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

'93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Empty
PostSubject: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 am

Looking for the shroud and electric fan brackets from a '93 fleetwood. Must be a '93 for proper fitment in my car.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:22 am

There's one in the JY near me I almost pulled a few weeks ago, they might still have it. Do you want the lower fan mounts too?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 am

200OZ wrote:
There's one in the JY near me I almost pulled a few weeks ago, they might still have it. Do you want the lower fan mounts too?

Mike

Yes. Honestly, if the whole setup is there I'll take it all.

Last edited by Cadet57 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:12 pm

The fans are different than the LT1 fans. You need all of the pieces. The fan control relay box is on the passenger's side of the firewall. I have the whole setup. I would like $150 plus shipping for all of the parts. You should get the wiring harness from JEGS with the sensor. Tom Wingo "Used painless wiring setup...temp control for off/on control plus turn on when air condition is on" did the mod if you need some pointers. It bolts right in, and the wiring is simple.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
The fans are different than the LT1 fans. You need all of the pieces. The fan control relay box is on the passenger's side of the firewall. I have the whole setup. I would like $150 plus shipping for all of the parts.

I'll wait for Mike to see what he has since he was first. I'll let you know Fred.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:34 pm

I'm an idiot..... I knew I should have went back and bought the fans when I was there in June. I know they don't show up too often. I actually pulled the fans and upper "shroud" when I was there in June, but couldn't get the lower fan mount, because the car's frame deep in the mud. I put the stuff in the back seat of the car figuring I'll come back for it when I leave. I left the yard a few hours later and totally forgot the fans.

The lower fan bracket is the only part that was still there this morning. The car's still frame deep in the mud, but one of the yard guys is going to pull it for me when gets a chance to pick the car up. I did get the wiring and control box as Fred said to this am. Sorry Justin.

If I knew these were worth $150 I would have went back and got this stuff....

Mike

Last edited by 200OZ on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 pm

200OZ wrote:
I'm an idiot..... I knew I should have went back bought the fans when I was there in June. I know they don't show up too often. I actually pulled the fans and upper "shroud" when I was there in June, but couldn't get the lower fan mount, because the car's frame deep in the mud. I put the stuff in the back seat of the car figuring I'll come back for it when I leave. I left the yard a few hours later and totally forgot the fans.

The lower fan bracket is the only part that was still there this morning. The car's still frame deep in the mud, but one of the yard guys is going to pull it for me when gets a chance to pick the car up. I did get the wiring and control box as Fred said to this am. Sorry Justin.

If I knew these were worth $150 I would have went back and got this stuff....

Mike

If you have a TBI car, you should get the fuel lines from the 93 as well. The pressure line has a Schrader valve on it for a fuel pressure tap, and they bolt up to an LO3/5 in a B-body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components   '93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'93 Fleetwood Electric Fan Components
Page 1 of 1