GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Empty
PostSubject: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm

I had never seen them before aside from the GP Kurt did for us. Today I saw my first set on a non-forum ride. They were actually mounted on a dark blue 90's regular cab shortbox chevy (like big ugly vintage). It was parked in a driveway and slammed to the weeds. Looked pretty nice. I almost stopped to let him know the "if you ever wanted to get rid of them..." Wink But I didn't. I drive by that house every day and that truck's never there, but it looked like they were having some sort of party.

Just had to share.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

australian wheels?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

Nick
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:30 pm

...pics? I mean..I can say I saw a wagon floating with no wheels. How do you know I didn't make it up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Because without the air in the tires, our wagons would SINK. DUH!

Duther funny part about this is that 200OZ's OZs didn't even come from Kurt. He got them at a lawn sale in his hood and they just HAPPEND to bolt right on.

You guys should already know this shit. It was in the assigned reading just recently.

And seriously? Am I the only one who completes their LROM homework around here?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Schooled! Very Happy

No pics, old text book. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 am

If you see it again, you need to stop because those wheels are for bubble wagons ONLY! Razz

phantom 309 wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

australian wheels?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

Nick

Italian Nick. If you're going to insult someones tastes, at least put the effort in to do it right. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 pm

eyetalian,. austrianalianish,. meh,.. all the same crap right? Cool
I talian wheel sale,. dago thru snow, dago thru mud, dago anyplace you like,.
and when the italian tires are cold, dago wop wop wop,.. Arrow

Oh,. um OZ,. is slang for OZstrayliah mate, dahn unduh, y'no? Wink ... and i could care less where they're made,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!   SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoI saw a set of OZ wheels out on the road today!
Page 1 of 1