GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wagon sitting to high in rear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stationedwagon

stationedwagon

Wagon sitting to high in rear Empty
PostSubject: Wagon sitting to high in rear   Wagon sitting to high in rear Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:25 am

I recently bought another white 96 Roadmaster Woody. I noticed the the rear air shocks were shot. I replaced them put a new fuse in the compressor and everything worked great. Although it seems to be riding a lot higher in the back than my other 96 Woody. Seem like it is up to high. I didn't see a way to adjust anything. Am I missing something? Is there a way to bring the car down two or three inches?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Wagon sitting to high in rear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wagon sitting to high in rear   Wagon sitting to high in rear Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 3:22 pm

There is a threaded shaft between the two ball socket ends on the sensor for the rear axle. I would also check to determine if the sensor itself has moved, and is out of adjustment. Two or three inches is a lot. You may have to put a shorter threaded shaft between the ball socketĀ ends. The rod on the sensor may have moved as well. It could be one or a combination of the above.
Back to top Go down

Wagon sitting to high in rear
Page 1 of 1