GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need a stock fixed antenna

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith

need a stock fixed antenna Empty
PostSubject: need a stock fixed antenna   need a stock fixed antenna Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:52 pm

I need the entire fixed antenna assembly for my '94 Caprice wagon.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: need a stock fixed antenna   need a stock fixed antenna Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Steve, I bought a universal one from Pep Boys for my mother's 91 that had a missing power antenna. Worked perfectly, and was inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: need a stock fixed antenna   need a stock fixed antenna Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:50 am

Good to know, but........... I'm looking for an oem unit. I rarely listen to the radio anyway but want the car to look a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: need a stock fixed antenna   need a stock fixed antenna Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:45 am

Back to top Go down
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: need a stock fixed antenna   need a stock fixed antenna Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 10:21 am

I haven't removed the one from my Chevy yet, so I assume the one pictured is the correct one I'm looking for. Do you remember what year and model this was from? Knowing GM this was probably used in all B body vehicles. I'm in 19053 zip code (PA). Total price with shipping info is appreciated.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: need a stock fixed antenna   need a stock fixed antenna Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:55 am

It came from a Chevy. The chrome "nut" on the top is usually in bad condition. I sent you a PM on this a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a stock fixed antenna   need a stock fixed antenna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need a stock fixed antenna
Page 1 of 1