GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link

Go down 
+2
Krzdimond
lugnutz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lugnutz

lugnutz

i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Empty
PostSubject: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:13 pm

that's not a link, it's an email address.
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm

hahaha sorry i had a bad day i try to find it
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 pm

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/1768048845.html is this worth 9 grand i dont think so
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

LORNE!!!!!! I think I found your new canvas......

i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link 3k23m73p05V05Q65U1a5v775eca802f651348
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Yea baby, Now thats how to tint windows.

I wish I could tell but it looks like SS wheels doesn't it?

Unfortunately due to the year (HP) unless it has been modified,he will never get that for it,

I really liked my 91, and for the most part I still have it when I sit in it, But the LT-1 is by far the only reason to keep it.

It sure looks like mine,roll pan,grille,roof,wiper delete, Cool link.
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:21 am

i love my wagon but inside i cry its not a lt1 its just a 350 tbi with real decent gas milage but changes coming soon
Back to top Go down
phastlt1

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:49 am

lugnutz wrote:
i love my wagon but inside i cry its not a lt1 its just a 350 tbi with real decent gas milage but changes coming soon

There's nothing wrong with the LO5....it's a good, strong engine. Yea, it's no LT1, but it's very reliable and when something does go wrong, much cheaper to fix than a LT1. Back to the topic....that 1A2 looks beat to hell. I wouldn't buy anything from the rust belt.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:47 am

i like the sedan delivery type look but to do it right the door pillar needs to be moved back and bigger doors put on,. short front doors look strange with a 2 door setup,.
LO5's are like fat chicks and scooters etc,.
Lt1's are starting to attain fat chick scooter status too,. just drive a 6 liter gm motor in something and you'll see how easy they rev, how hard they pull,. and with the 4-7 firing order switched, they sound soo smooth, much less effort than an lt series engine,.
I think it might be worthwhile to run a 4-7 swapped cam in a lt motor just to get that nice smooth rev happy sound,..it smooths out the intake pulses in the intake manifold,
the nascar boys figured this out many moons ago,.

nick
regular chev firing order is 18436572,
LS motors firing order is 18736542,

the grand daddy of LS motors, watch how hard it pulls from 2500-6500,.
i,ve watched (and listened ) this soo many times till my eyes water,..nice LS9 video,.
1 hand on the wheell at 6:30 @ nearly 180mph,.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:40 am

Gotta agree with you Nick. LT-1 's are for hearses nowadays i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_smile

But if I was spending money,I would be doing this.

I love when he says,"picks up a 5000 plus lb car like it's not even there"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjoCT6YvNnE
Back to top Go down
lugnutz

lugnutz

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 pm

true true
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 am

lornejay1 wrote:
Gotta agree with you Nick. LT-1 's are for hearses nowadays i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_smile

But if I was spending money,I would be doing this.

I love when he says,"picks up a 5000 plus lb car like it's not even there"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjoCT6YvNnE

I was always a big block fan,. i used to think they were 'the' thing to have,. but they are so inefficient , unrefined,. thirsty, and the gap between a "done" big block, and a "done LS motor is not so much,. the LS heads flow as much as bbc heads now, so it simply becomes cubic inches, and a big inch LS series motor is very easy to build. Inmy opinion it breaks down to a comparison of dick size, with a "mines bigger" type argument,
They don't use big blocks much for road track use now,.
smaller, mpfi lighter internal weight engines are the way to go,.(inmho)

Nick
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 am

I have never had a big block before, but for some reason want one. I have been hoping to find a cheap 454 for my 85 pickup, that would be sweet! A friend of mine has a 1970 (I think) Riviera with a buick 455 in it, talk about torque!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link   i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i found a police wagon if any 1 wants it here is the link
Page 1 of 1