HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

crank case pressure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mtrhead79

PostSubject: crank case pressure    Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 pm

could use some thoughts on my wagon. i have alot of crank case press. it is blowing oil out the breathers if i rev it the oil fill cap rises up like it is going to blow off mtr. if i pull the cap it has a constant light smoke coming out. as far as driving it runs great does not blow oil out tailpipes. the last 2 nights i have been doing a compression check. i had to loosen the header on drivers side to get the hose to fit and i have only got 1 cylinder on pass side done will finish tomorrow hopefully. so far everything has been good. my one friend said he thinks a bad egr can cause the press problem. is this possible? thx for any input
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: crank case pressure    Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:49 pm

there's only 1 way to get compression into the crankcase,. thats past a piston,.maybe broken some rings,.
or the rings might have stuck on one hole,.

find the bad hole,pull sparkplug, drain the oil,.leave the plug out,. pour some diesel in the hole,.see how fast it runs out the drain plug hole,.
Back to top Go down

crank case pressure
Page 1 of 1